pancakes, bikini's and £10

Start from the beginning

"Sorry" Lexa laughed quickly. Getting out of bed and putting on the pyjamas she was supposed to put on last night.

Both girls quickly exited the bedroom quietly and sneaked down the hallway, as they game down the stairs they could see a very heated make out session between Raven and Luna. 

"That's hot" Clarke said walking down the stairs first. She gained the attention of Luna who quickly stopped straddling Raven and sat up.

"Morning" She said slightly out of breath. 

"Morning" Clarke and Lexa laughed. 

"I think you mean good morning" Murphy laughed staring at Raven.

"Piss off you little freak" Raven snapped and Murphy quickly raised his hands in surrender.

"Fucking hell, theres still a lot of alcohol left" Clarke said looking at all the booze scattered around the kitchen.

"Yea, we could literally drink again tonight" Lexa said moving a full bottle of vodka.

"You're a genius, I'll ask Bell" Clarke said hugging Lexa, both girls holding on longer than friends normally would do. But it hadn't gone unnoticed By raven and Luna who both immediately looked at one another.

"£20" Raven said to Luna whilst watching Clarke and Lexa interact in the kitchen.

"I don't think so" Luna said laughing.

"Who wants pancakes" Clarke screamed as loudly as she could. You could hear echo's of "Yea" "me" "Please", throughout the whole house.

Clarke got to work on making all the pancakes, whilst Lexa put everything anyone could possibly imagine to put on a pancake out on the table, it was like a pancake buffet. 

After about 15 minuets Clarke shouted again "READY!".

At those words the house came to life, people where running down the stairs, everyone in the front room was quick to run in and be first. 

Clarke and Lexa got theres first and sat on the floor near the table and everyone came into the room one by one with pancakes with a bit of everything on. Jaspers was the most ridiculous, it literally had everything on it. From broken up cake to bacon.

"That's ridiculous" Raven laughed nodding her head towards jasper whilst taking a seat next to Clarke on the floor.

"Hey, I loveeee me some chocolate cake" He laughed cutting into his food.

Everyone sat in silence. The only sound was food being chewed before Bellamy said something "Someone connect to the speaker, I can't sit here hearing you all breathing and eating" 

"I will" Anya said, her songs where all oldies, but golden.

"Fuck yes" Lincoln said. He was always listening to the same kind of music and loved it. Before anyone knew it "Apple bottom Jeans" was playing throughout the house and everyone was rocking and nodding along to the song whilst eating.

After a 10 minuets everyone had eaten all they could and every pancake was gone. 

"Cheers Clarke" Raven said grabbing Clarkes plate to take it out.

"Yea, thanks Griffin" Octavia said opening the dish washer.

"Our party princess treating us all on the next day, got to love her" Monty said walking into the kitchen. "Anyway, I'm going to get going now. I've got to go home. See you all Monday" He said putting on some shoes and making his way to the front door. 

"Yea. Me too. I need a nap and I doubt I'll be sleeping here. So I'll be leaving too you guys" Jasper announced putting his plate that he had cleared on the table.