Chapter 35

Otabek's POV

Ugh I feel like shit, maybe I drank more than I thought, I sure feel pretty hungover. I look over at Yuri but he's gone! What? No! did he leave me? 

"Yuri? Yuri!" I yell frantically.

"Whaaat?"

I hear a voice but I can't see him.

"Where are you?"

"Uh I think I'm on the floor"

"Huh?"

I lean over the bed and see a hungover Yuri sprawled across the floor.

"I fell off and can't get back on"

I sigh and get up so I can pick him up.

"I have the worst fucken headache ever!" he groans in my arms.

"Do you remember last night?"

"Ummm last thing I remember was seeing you dance with Yuuri, you looked so happy and I'm pissed"

He doesn't remember our fight... I don't know if that's good or bad. I lay him down on the bed and he pulls me down with him.

"My Beka" he whispers

It's good. 

I wrap my arms around him and he cuddles up to me, both of us are still fully dressed in our wedding suits for some reason. I sit up and rip my jacket and shirt off before lying back down next to Yuri, his hair is still up and I have no idea what happened to his suit jacket. 

Was he wearing it when we got back? No idea...

I wake up a few hours later to see Yuri awake and looking through Instagram on his phone and cringing at the pictures from last night. 

"Fucking Phichit...."

"Yuri wha-" I'm interrupted by a knock at the door.

"I ordered room service" he mumbles before dragging himself out of bed.

He takes they tray from the worker and sits at the table.

"I got you some too Beka"

I grunt and drag myself to the table before nibbling on some dry toast.

"I feel better now"

"That's good, I don't" I grumble, he gives a little laugh.

"Yeah you look pretty shit"

"Thanks so do you"

"Shut up I look hot"

I look up at him and laugh a little. His hair is still tied up but sticking up in every direction, his eyes are bloodshot and he's still wearing his dress shirt. I pick up my coffee which spreads warmth through my hands and I sigh.

"You should take your shirt off, it's probably very expensive, plus its half undone anyway" I say as I sip my coffee, Yuri whips off his shirt and tosses it to the floor. I choke on my sip.

Cough ... "Yuri shit!" Cough

"What? You told me to! Jesus calm down"

Cough "So" Cough "Hot!"

"Of course it is idiot, put the coffee down and stop dying"

I compose myself.

"I wasn't talking about the coffee!" I gasp.

"Huh? Oh shit... you mean me?"

"Only you, never flirt with a hot coffee in your hands." I laugh.

"Calm down already idiot" he blushes.

"I'd better go have a shower... hopefully it will make me feel more alive."

"Mmk" he says stuffing food into his mouth. 

I love it when he showers with me but right now I just need to sit on the shower floor and cleanse with the heat as high as I can stand.