Chapter 3

Otabek's POV

The next morning I wake up sideways on my bed with all my blankets in a big lump over my head, I sigh remembering how much I tossed and turned last night thinking about his sunshine gold hair and stunning green eyes. The eyes of a soldier. 

He's 15 I groan knowing nothing will happen between us, I'm 18 only three years older but that is a lot at this stage in our lives. We are closer in age than Victor and Yuuri are... 

Hang on Victor and Yuuri... 

Maybe I should talk to them about this situation. I quickly banish the thought from my mind as having a talk to them about feelings makes me want to crawl under a rock and die. I get out of bed grab a breakfast drink from the fridge, I am not much of a cook. 

I sit on the couch trying to focus on Instagram on my phone but my thoughts turn back to Yuuri and Victor, we all knew Victor was drawn to men. At least I did when I saw him kissing Chris a year ago behind the skating rink during the European championship, but Yuuri was different. I never paid much attention to Yuuri although I did see his past performances, I never thought he would have any interest in dating anyone let alone Victor Nikiforov since he is such a sweet and shy guy. I can honestly say I was never attracted to Victor, he's too pretty and he knows it but he is a genuinely nice guy and maybe I do understand why he and Yuuri need each other, it's a balancing act that fits perfectly. Me and Yuri are similar but in some ways that is a good thing... 

What am I even thinking about? 

My thoughts are swirling in my head and suddenly I need to get out. I grab my leather jacket and helmet not bothering to comb my hair, I hop onto my motorcycle and start driving. The familiar feeling of wind in my face relaxes me and I think of nothing as I drive around random streets looking around Barcelona one last time. I almost forgot I fly out tomorrow, I have gotten too comfortable here. 

Yuuri and Victor leave for japan tonight so if I want to talk, now is the time. I have never made good decisions under pressure, unless on the ice, I immediately regret pressing the call button for Victors cell. 

"Hello Victors phone?" 

"Yuuri?" 

"Yeah it's me, Victor told me to answer his phone unless its Yakov while he is in the shower"

That's trust I think, I never let anyone answer my phone. 

"Can I pass a message to him?" He asks quietly.

I'd forgotten to speak for a second there. 

"I know you guys are leaving tonight but could I come have a chat before you go?" 

"S-sure I'm sure Victor would be okay with that, are you okay?" he asks in a shy comforting voice.

"Yeah I'll be round in about 20 to the hotel, what room are you in?" 

I hear a Russian accent in the background but I can't make out what he's saying. 

"Otabek is coming round put your clothes on" Yuuri whispers loudly, I laugh under my breath as Victor says:

"But I'm still wet Yuuri.. I need a cuddle" 

Okay this is getting awkward. 

"See you in 20" 

"Room 203" Yuuri says quickly before I hang up. 

I should laugh at them being mushy with each other but I also wish I had that kind of love in my life, I sigh and start driving to the hotel still unsure if I can talk to them about this...

I wonder what Yuri is up to right now.