Chapter 31

Otabek's POV

I drive us to the hotel and see a limo outside the unbelievably extravagant Sofitel grand hotel. Its Victor all over. We walk inside speechless at the beautiful interior.

"Holy shit" Yuri finally whispers.

"There you guys are!" says a frantic Victor "you're late!"

"Actually, we are early" I say.

"Oh, what's the time? Fuck, sorry I'm just freaking out right now"

"Calm down old man it's all under control!"

For some reason this does calm him down.

"Come this way" he says walking up the grand staircase. 

Everyone is hard at work as soon as we reach the hotel suite, the smell of cologne and hairspray is almost overpowering.

"Hey Chris you look great, now move so I can use the mirror" says Victor.

"Just touching up" says Chris putting powder on his face.

Victor passes Yuri his suit in a carefully preserved garment bag.

"Otabek help Yuri dress, will you? I'm busy"

"Oooh can I help?"

"Ew Chris fuck off"

"Yuri be nice" I whisper with a smile, I am secretly glad about his reaction.

He sticks his tongue out at Chris before walking with me to the bathroom. Yuri undresses as I unzip the garment bag and see the blue silk that Yuri had been telling me about, I gently hand Yuri the black dress pants. Wow there are so many things in this bag... no wonder he needed help. I hand Yuri the white dress shirt, he buttons it up but leaves it un tucked.

"You have to tuck it in"

"The shirt?"

"What else? Yes, the shirt"

He growls at me before shoving the shirt in to his pants roughly, I sigh.

"Come here Yuri"

"What? Its fine"

I pull him close as I tuck his shirt in neatly and grab his silk waistcoat sliding it around him and gently button it up before wrapping the matching tie around his neck, tying it nicely.

"There!" I say proud of my efforts.

"Is that all?"

"Uh no, here's the jacket"

I hold the black suit jacket out and he slips his arms in.

"Perfect! Well almost..."

I lift his collar over the suit jacket and smooth it out before pulling Yuri in for a kiss, he puts his hand in my hair and holds me close.

"You guys done in there?" Victor yells through the door, I pull away slowly from Yuri and open the door. 

"Yurio! You look perfect!" Victor squeals.

"Spasibo, old man, you'd better get dressed too"

"Da" he says pulling his own garment bag in to the bathroom. I sit Yuri down and begin on his hair, as I pull it away from his face I see his stunning green eyes staring at me and smile.

"So, when is the wedding?" Chris asks me.

"Uh in about an hour and a half I think" I reply confused.

"No, I meant your wedding"

"I-I wha-"

"Fuck off Chris"

He laughs and starts tying his shoes. 

Talk about awkward...

"Close your eyes" I command Yuri and he does. I shake the can of hairspray and spray all over his hair.

"Perfect" I say as I finish.

"You can open your eyes now" I laugh.

"Wow Beka it's your best one yet" 

I laugh again and try to give him a hug.

"Mind the hair Beka!"

I pull back. I'm glad there have been no wedding disasters as yet.

"Victor has been in there for a while" says Chris.

"I'll knock" I say but Yuri gets there first.

"I'm the best man so I will do it... hey old man! You all good in there?"

The door opens and we see Victor with tears in his eyes. 

Oh no...

"Yeah, I'm okay, Yuuri just gave me a call because he wanted to make sure I was still coming"

Aww Yuuri I think.

"Okay, out now Beka" says Yuri suddenly.

"Huh?"

"I'm going to surprise you"

Hmm I hum and leave the room. 

This ought to be good. I head to the ceremony space and find a seat, I hear someone sit next to me loudly. 

Oh god... who? 

I look up to see none other than Yuri's grandfather oh crap... 

Yuri has not told him about us yet.

"Hello, you must be Otabek"

Or maybe he has....

"Yes, sir that's me"

"Spasibo"

I stare at him blankly trying to form words.

"Thank you for showing Yuri the value of a friend, he speaks highly of you"

"Oh well you are welcome"

He pats my head before looking around at the altar.

It's almost time...