Come Back To Me<SeKai>

DIS A FLOOF

Jongin sat on a bench infront of the large Christmas tree in the middle of town. He watched as couples walked by and family's too. Jongin felt his heart clench as he remembered the day six years ago that his whole world got taken from him.

Six Years Ago

Jongin waited patiently outside his house. He smiled spotting the tall male sneak out his window. He ran down and picked Jongin up smiling.

"It's been way too long since we've been alone" he smiled kissing Jongin

"I know...I miss you Sehun"

"I know Nini...I'm sorry. Why don't we go somewhere we can be alone?"

An Hour Later

Jongin got dressed as Sehun waited by the door. They left the room and Sehun pulled Jongin down the street. Jongin just smiled as he was pulled towards the huge Christmas tree. He sat down beside Sehun and they shared smiles.

"Jongin....This, this might be the last time I see you" Sehun's mood immediately changed

"What?"

My parents....They still don't agree with us and theyre forcing me to live in the states with my sister. But listen.....I promise when I turn 18 I will try to make it to you"

"Wh-What if you can't?" Jongin felt like crying

"I got something to show that I will always love you"

Jongin watched as Sehun pulled out a small box. Jongin felt tears stream down his face as Sehun slipped the ring onto his finger. Sehun slipped a ring exactly the same into his finger.

"Jongin, I want to marry you." Sehun spoke softly wiping Jongin's tears

Jongin nodded as Sehun pulled him in for a kiss.

Current Time

Jongin wiped his tears turning the ring on his finger. They had been engaged for six years. Neither of them had talked or seen eachother since that day. But Jongin knew Sehun would come back for him.

Jongin stood up and walked closer to the tree. He closed his eyes and began to make a wish. As he did so he felt hands cover his eyes. His eyes shot open and he slowly turned around as the hands dropped. Jongin's eyes went wide as he jumped into the tallers embrace. He began to cry loudly as Sehun held him.

"Y-You really came" Jongin cried

"I did.....I did"

"God I missed you so much Sehun! Don't you ever leave me like that again"

"I won't, we won't have to separate again. I bought us a house Jongin..... And we, we can finally get married" Sehun smiled softly wiping his own tears