Chapter 25

Chapter Twenty Five
"You're what?"I asked. "I have to go on tour after the wedding"Justin said. I sighed. "Justin..Come on, I had this all to work out"I said. "I'm sorry, I just found out the other day"Justin said. "Why didn't you tell me as soon as you found out"I asked. "Because...I don't know"Justin said. "I thought we where supposed to tell each other everything"I said. "We are, I just couldn't say anything yet"He said. I got up, and he grabbed my elbow. "I'm sorry, but this will work out okay"He said. I nodded and walked down stairs.

"You're still mad"Justin said. I nodded. "A little bit"I snapped. He sighed. "Joanna, come on it's only for a couple of months"Justin said. "How long"I asked. He gave me a nervous look. "Justin I asked you a-" "4 months"He said. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Four months?!"I said. He nodded. I opened my eyes, "It'll go by fast I promise, plus one of my friends will be here with you"Justin said. "I don't need a babysitter Justin"I said.

"I know, but he's just here to hangout, or if you need a friend he'll be there"Justin said. "I have other friends..."I said. "Just, please he's the only one I can trust right now"Justin said. "What happened to your other friends"I asked. "Just, please"He said. "Fine Justin"I said he smiled. "Always getting your way..."I said. "Oh stop"He said. "It's true"I said. He sighed, "Look, I don't want this tour to ruin our relationship"He said. "I don't want to have a miserable marriage for the rest of my life"He said. "Well thanks Justin"I said sarcastically. "Let me finish. I want to spend it with someone I actually love"He said.

"Fine Justin"I said. "The person wants to meet you"He said. "He'll be here in a couple of minutes"Justin said. I sighed and nodded I ran upstairs, "I'm going to get ready"I said. "But Joanna you look gorgeous"Justin said. "Shut up Justin"I said. He chuckled and I walked into our bedroom. I changed into a pair of white jeans and a black Hollister top. I sighed and walked into the bathroom I brushed my teeth and put my hair into a braid. Since it had a mind of it's own, and decided to go all crazy today.

And Justin walked in.

~Justin Bieber~
"Hello gorgeous"I said. She tried not to smile, "Stop"She wined. I rolled my eyes, and "Do you know where my bobby pins are?"She asked. They were right there on the counter. That's so cute. She bent down, and her but went into my ... area. If you know what I mean. I looked down at her, and tried to hold in my smirk. "Oh. They're right here"She said and picked them up.

She put them in her hair, and walked downstairs. I guess she didn't notice. Oh well. I smirked and started brushing my teeth and styled my hair. I walked into my room, and I felt my phone buzz. 'Here' I quickly got changed and heard the doorbell ring. "Joanna can you get that?"I asked. "Sure"She said. Her straightner was on, I turned it off. And heard her from downstairs.
"Hey you must be- Austin Mahone?"