Chapter 10

Chapter Ten.

Caitlin and I walked over and she smiled and walked over. Ryan kissed Selena and he put her on his back and lifted her up in the air and through her across the pool. She screamed and went under, Justin was watching them too. I figured it out, I grabbed Caitlin's elbow. "He's just 'using' me to get Selena jealous"I whispered. "Come on JoJo"Justin said. Caitlin looked at me and nodded slowly. "I'm gunna pull you in, if you don't come in now"Justin said. Caitlin laughed and nodded again. "Definitely"She said. "What were you to talking about"Justin asked. "Nothing"We said at the same time.

I sighed and took off my shirt, and my sweats. Justin's jaw dropped a little, but he quickly closed it as I walked over. I sat on the edge of the pool, "Hi"I said. He smiled and put his arms around me, "Hey shawty"He said. I smiled and he leaned in to kiss me. I looked around and Caitlin nodded. I leaned in, and he pulled me into the pool. I gasped, this pool was freezing. I walked on my tipy toes around the pool. I started shivering, "It's freezing"I said. Justin laughed and pulled me closer, "No"I said walking away from him. "Oh stop"He said. He jumped on my back sinking me in deeper. "Justin!"I said and pushed him off me. I ran to Christian and hid behind him.

"Hey there"He said. Justin walked over, "Come here"Justin said. "No"I said. Christian wrapped his arms around me, I smiled at Justin. And he glared at Christian I saw Caitlin get in and go underwater. She came over and popped up right next to Justin in a couple of seconds. She sat on the side of the pool, and nodded.  Justin growled at Christian, "Justin"Caitlin said. "Is someone jealous"She asked. "No"Justin said. I smiled and hugged Christian back. I hopped on his back, and he held me up. Justin growled and tackled Christian into the pool. I hopped off his back, just before i hit the water.

"Make that a yes"Caitlin said. I giggled, and they both came up. Christian whispered something to Justin and Justin smirked and nodded. They raced to the end of the pool, they were coming over to me. And I moved over by Caitlin. And someone grabbed my leg, and I screamed. I grabbed onto the side, and someone came up next to me. Christian smirked. "Hey"He said. I glared at him, and he tried to get my grip off of the side of the pool. "No!"I said. Justin came up for air, then went back under. Christian got my grip off the side, "NO!"I screamed and went under.

I opened my eyes, and Justin smiled and waved. I glared at him, and he gave me a sad face. He came closer to me, and made a heart with his fingers. I rolled my eyes and went up for air. I took a deep breath, but Justin pulled me back down. He was really close to me, and he brought me closer to him. He smiled, and he put his arms around me. He pressed his lips to mine, I was surprised by this at first. I back away, and he looked at me sad. Some water got into my mouth.

I quickly got up for air. I started coughing, Justin came up. "Are you okay?!"He asked scared. I nodded coughing out water, he put his arm around me. And I coughed one last time, and the rest of the water came out. "Sorry"I said. He shrugged and smiled. "Maybe later"He said. I nodded, and got out of the side. "What's wrong"Caitlin asked. "Nothing just cold"I said. She nodded and I got up, and walked over to the chairs. Justin came out to and gave me his towel. "No you use it"I said. He rolled his eyes and gave it to me. "Take it"He said. "I'll wait"He said. I sighed and he shoved the towel in my face. I sighed again and took it. I felt goosebumps on my skin, Justin laughed at me. "You're lips are purple"He said. "I-I-I'm c-cold"I said. He smiled, and wrapped the towel around me.

"Hey!"Ryan said. He walked over with Selena, "Want to go out for dinner?"Ryan asked. Christian and Caitlin nodded, and Justin nodded and looked at me. I nodded and Justin smiled. "Alright I have the perfect place"Justin said. "Everybody go home, and we will meet at this place" Justin gave Ryan, and Christian the address. They nodded and Caitlin hugged me. "Justin has my number, text me"She said. "Text me too!"Christian said. I glared at him, "You put me under water"I said. Christian laughed and put his arm around me, "It was a joke babe"Christian said. I rolled my eyes, and he smiled. "Don't laugh, because it's totally not funny"Christian said. I tried hiding my smile, he smiled. And I laughed, "I hate you"I said and pushed him. He smiled, "Love you to babe"He said and walked to catch up with Caitlin.

Justin was looking at the ground, "Justin?"I asked. He looked up, "What's up?"I asked. He shrugged. "Let's go"He said harshly. I sighed, and grabbed my stuff. He's mad. I set the towel down and someone came down, "I can take that for you miss"The man said. "Thank You"I said. I put my sweatpants on, and my shirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun. And put my phone in my pocket, Justin walked to the door, and slammed it shut. I jumped at it, and I walked over to the closet, and grabbed my jacket. I put it on, and walked outside.

~~~

I walked inside, and walked upstairs. I walked into a different room, grabbing my keys. I walked back downstairs, and walked passed Justin. "Where are you going"He asked. I ignored him, he was ignoring me, I'll ignore him. He grabbed my wrist, "Look, I'm sorry. I got mad, with you and Christian"He said. "Obviously"I said. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry. That was my fault"He said. "Will you please tell me were you're going?"He asked. "My house"I said. "This is-" "My mom's house"I said. "Why?"He asked. "Because I heard you say the address. That place is fancy, I need to go grab something"I said. He nodded. "Want me to pick you up?"He asked. I shrugged. "Up to you"I said. "I'll pick you up"he said. "Text me when you're ready"He said. I nodded and walked out the door.