Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Justin and I finally moved into our new house. "So when do you want to tell everyone?"He asked. I shrugged. "I don't know if I'm ready yet"I said. "Well!"My mother said. "We brought everything in"My mother said. "When Justin's gone, you can either go with him. Or come stay with me!"My mom said. "Well visit soon bye!"She said and quickly closed the door. I looked at Justin weird and he shrugged. I walked into the kitchen, and started un packing. Justin wrapped his arms around my waist, I pushed him off. "Oh come on babe"He said getting closer. "There's no one here"He whispered in my ear. "No need to be..."He trailed off. He put his hands on my sides, trailing up and down.

"So stiff"He said. I took a breath, "Get off me Justin"I said and started un packing he chuckled. "You really think you can scare me away that easy"He asked turning me around. He was so close I could feel his breath on my neck. "J-Justin!"I said. He smirked. "Stop"I said and lightly pushed him away. He came back, "You're going to have to try harder"He said. "Trust Me"I said getting closer to him. He looked a little nervous, but tried to hide it. I was inches away from his lips. "I can. And I will"I said smirking and moving away.

"Well that's too bad babe"Justin said leaning against the island. "Because your stuck with me for life"He said. I rolled my eyes. "Not if I get a divorce"I said. He thought for a second. "Your mom would never let you"He answered smartly. "I'll find away"I whispered passing him, walking up the stairs. "Don't you want that too"I said walking into a room.

"Yeah"He said. "I guess"He said. "But we can make this work"He said. "I'm sorry Justin, I don't like you like that."I said. He shrugged. "I don't like you like that either"He said. I nodded. "Good"I said.

I sighed and sat down on the couch, I finally finished un packing everything.

Justin was still downstairs in the basement un packing everything. He kept sending me pictures.

I scrolled through our messages.

"I found random glasses in the basement.

That's great Justin.

Should I wear them?

No! That's gross! Throw them out now!

No babe. They're cool! :)

They. Are. Not. Cool. Throw them out now.

No! I lost my last pair. I think Jazzy broke them, I'm keeping em'!

Justin ....I don't know your middle name..... Bieber throw them away now.

Nooooo babe. They look cool on me;)"I smiled at the texts.

My phone vibrated again and I saw this picture.

With the description, Duck Face! In my cool glasses!

I laughed. Oh, Justin. What is wrong with this kid?