Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

The light was bright, it blinded me, but I looked around. Where's Justin? He was just here. I looked around, and he was talking to some blonde girl. Who obviously had a fake tan. She smiled and twirled her hair, he smiled back at her. Okay. That made my blood boil. That girl better stop if she doesn't want to die. He smiled and kissed her cheek, I growled and walked over. "Hey babe"Justin smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I eyed the girl and smacked his hands off. "Who are you"I snapped.

The girl glared at me, "Why do you even care"She snapped right back. I glared at her, "Because you where obviously flirting with my boyfriend"I hissed. She rolled her eyes, "Honey, you have to share him with other people"The girl said. I rolled my eyes, "Bitch, don't tell me what to do. If you ever go near him EVER again, I don't care if you're a fan, I don't care if you're his 'girlfriend'"I rolled my eyes. "Don't ever, go near him again"I hissed and turned around.

Justin grabbed my arm, "What was that about?"He asked. "Justin! You kissed her cheek! What was I supossed to do? Blow out on you?"I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Who is she"I asked. He sighed, "Look-" "Don't. You. Dare lie to me Justin"I warned. He sighed, "A friend, that I had a huge crush on when I was little. And she... She asked me if I was doing anything tonight..."Justin said. "And you said..."I asked. He sighed, "Don't get mad'He said. I closed my eyes, "We're just going as friends!"he said. I growled and turned around. "Good bye Justin"I said. "Wait! Joanna!"Justin said. "It's-" "I get it, go have fun"I said walking on school grounds.

"I'll pick you up okay?"Justin said. "Don't bother, I'll get a ride from Ryan"I said. He sighed, "Joanna!"Justin snapped. I turned around, "Would you stop with the jealousy?"He asked. My mouth dropped, "So, I can't be jealous and you can?"I asked. He rolled his eyes, "It's called another word for love Justin"I said. He looked at me surprised, "Y-You love me Joanna?"Justin asked. "I used to"I said turning around and walking into school. I heard him scream, and kick something. I laughed at his anger issues.

~~~

I walked out with Ryan and Caitlin. "So Justin was like...talking to that girl?"Caitlin asked. I nodded, "He even kissed her cheek"I mumbled. Ryan looked at me surprised, "And then I walked over and blew up on her. And Justin had a fit"I said. "He was arguing with me because I was getting jealous"I said. "Justin can get jealous, and you can't?"Caitlin said. "That's exactly what I said" I said.

"Joanna!"Someone said. I turned around, and Christian smiled and hugged me. "I haven't seen you in a while"Chris said. I rolled my eyes, "I saw you yesterday Chris"I said. He chuckled, and grabbed my hands. "Are you doing anything tonight? Not like a date...As friends"He smiled. I shrugged. "Maybe, I'll text you okay?"I asked. He smiled and nodded. Caitlin hugged me and I got into the passenger seat of Ryan's car. "So ... you aren't worried what Justin would think?"Ryan asked. "He's going somewhere with that girl tonight, I'll go somewhere with Christian. He said they were going as friends, and so are we"I said as Ryan pulled out of the parking lot.

Ryan sighed, "This is going to turn ugly"He said. I shrugged, "So what"I said. "You're wedding is in a couple of months J, you can't keep fighting like this"Ryan said. I shrugged. "Well, I thought he really loved me"I said. "But I guess I was wrong"I said as Ryan pulled into my driveway. "Thanks"I said and kissed his cheek. He nodded. "Text me kay?"He said. I smiled and nodded. I shut the door and waved. He waved back and I walked inside.

Everything was a mess, "Woah.."I said. I put my bag down, and looked out the window. "Justin?"I asked. I heard something over in the corner, "Oh my god"I said and ran over to Justin. "What the hell is wrong with you!"I screamed. He looked up, and his face was all red, it looked like he was crying. "Joanna?"He asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "I-I thought I lost you"Justin whispered. I sat on his lap and started to wipe his tears that were falling down his face.

"Baby..."I said. He shook his head, "I'm so sorry"He whispered. I smiled. "That's all I wanted"I said. He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands. I lifted his chin up and pressed my lips to his. He seemed shocked, but quickly kissed back. "I love you Justin"I mumbled against his lips. He smiled. "I love you too JoJo, and I can't wait for our wedding"Justin smiled. And pinned me to the ground, sitting on my stomach. I coughed and he smiled. "You're cute"Justin smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "You have somewhere to be tonight, and I do too. Clean this up"I said rolling on top of him. "I like this better"Justin said. I giggled and pecked his lips and got up. I helped him up, "I'm going to get ready, and you're going to clean this up"I said. He rolled his eyes and I grabbed my phone from my back pocket. I had a message from Christian.

'So...You up to it or not?' I smiled and Justin growled. "Stop"I said. "You don't want that whole lecture again do-" "You're going to this thing with Christian?"He asked. "Where going as friends Justin"I said and rolled my eyes. "IF you come home drunk, I swe-" I pressed my lips against his. He picked me up and pressed me against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his hands where on my butt carefully.

His tongue ran across my bottom lip slowly, begging for entrance, but I didn't let him in. I smiled and got down.

"Maybe later..."I winked. He smiled and smacked my butt. I gasped and pushed him and walked upstairs.

"I love you"Justin said. "Yeah Yeah"I said and walked into our room.

___________________________________________________

Next chapter will be in Justin's P.O.V and Joanna's.

What's going to happen?

Comment on what you think