Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

It's been a week, and Justin hasn't texted me. I've definitely, thought this through a lot.

I love Justin, and I want him back.

I went to go grab my phone when the light turned red. I stopped when I heard the radio, 'This is Justin Bieber's newest song, he says it's for someone he really misses. Who could this mystery girl be? Here it is, Nothing Like Us'

I quickly turned the radio up, and listened carefully.

'Lately I've been thinkin', thinkin' bout what we had, I knew it was hard it was all the we'd knewHave you been drinkin' that could take all the pain away...I wish that I could give you what you, deserve. Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you and nothing can make me feel like you do. You know there's no one I can relate too...And no we wont find love that's so true..There's Nothing Like Us...There's Nothing Like You and Me. Together, through the storm. There's nothing like us, there's nothing like you and me. Together'

I stopped, and felt the tears in my eyes. This ...was about me.

Justin wrote a song about me.

"There's nothing like us"I whispered. I knew what I had to do, I quickly turned my car around ignoring the beeps of the cars and zoomed away.

I pulled into my driveway seeing Justin's car in the driveway. I locked my car, and walked to our porch, I thought about knocking. But this is my own house, I walked through the door and shut it. Justin wasn't downstairs, I jogged up the stairs, seeing our door open. Not there.

I walked around into each room, this was the last room. He had to be here, I lifted my ear to the door and heard the TV on. I heard gun noises, he was playing COD. I smiled at how he still acted like a child. Even though he is nineteen, I opened the door and I was right. There stood Justin, with the controller in his hand, laying on his stomach on the floor, eyes glued to the screen. He stopped, and looked up. "Justin"I whispered. He didn't even pause the game, before he ran over to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his around my waist. "I'm so sorry baby"Justin whispered. "It'll never happen again, I swear. Just you and I, no one else"Justin whispered. He smiled and placed his lips on mine.

"I love you"He muttered against my lips. I smiled in the kiss, "I love you too Justin"He smiled and picked me up closing the door.
_____________________________________________________________________________