Chapter 12

Chapter Twelve.

"I-I don't know"I said. Caitlin and Christian laughed. I heard Justin chuckle. "Wimp"Caitlin said. "I don't trust you guys with dares"I said. She laughed and shrugged. "Fine.."I sighed. "Dare"I said. She smirked and whispered to Christian. He wined. "No"He said.

She rolled her eyes, "Yes"She said. He sighed and nodded. She looked at me. "Joanna, I dare you to..."She stopped and laughed.

"Kiss Justin"She said. I looked at her weird, "You were giggling because of that?"I asked. She shrugged. "But Justin can't do anything about it"She said. "You just have to sit there Justin"Caitlin said. Justin shrugged. "Ok"He said. "And if you do"Caitlin said. "You owe my fifty bucks"Caitlin said. Justin nodded and Caitlin and Christian laughed. I rolled my eyes and put my hands on both sides of him on the floor and kissed him.

He smiled, but didn't kiss me back. I pulled away, and sat back down. "Do I owe you fifty?"Caitlin asked. "No"Justin said. "Good"Caitlin said. "Because I wasn't going to give it to you anyway"She said. I laughed. "Christian"I said. He looked at me, "Truth or Dare"I said. He thought. "Dare"He said. "I dare you to put toothpaste around the perimeter of your face"I said. He smiled. "Easy"He said and ran upstairs.

Christian didn't come down and it's been a good five-ten minutes, "I'm going to go check on him"Caitlin said. I nodded and leaned against the couch. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. "What's wrong"Justin asked. "Nothing"I said. "Just..tired"I said. He smiled. "Than go to sleep"He said. "You guys are going to do something to me"I wined. He smirked. "Right you are"He said and kissed my cheek.

He stopped in front of my face, and started to lean in. Caitlin came downstairs, "He-" "oh.."She said. "Dammit"Justin said and backed off. "I can never have you to myself can I"He whispered. I sighed and he walked upstairs. "Did I interrupt?"Caitlin asked. I shrugged. "A little bit"I said. "Sorry"She said. "Don't say sorry to me"I said. She sighed and Christian came downstairs. I giggled at his face, and he smiled.

Justin slammed the door making the pictures on the wall rustle. I sighed, "He get's so mad so easily"Caitlin said. I nodded and shrugged. "I'm going to sleep it's four"Caitlin said. I nodded and Caitlin and Christian laid down. I sighed and tried to close my eyes.

I looked at my phone and it was 4:45. I looked down at Caitlin and Christian, they were both sleeping. I sighed and walked upstairs, I knocked on the door and walked in. "Justin?"I asked. He was on his phone, he looked up. "Hey"He said. I sniffed from my cold. He got up, "What's wrong?"He asked walking over. "Nothing"I said. "You're crying"He said. "No I'm not"I said. He shined the light in my face, I closed my eyes. "Justin"I said. He chuckled. "Sorry"He said. "What's up then"He said walking back to our bed. I shrugged. "Can't sleep"I said. He nodded and moved over. He patted the spot next to him, "Come sit"He said. I walked over and sat next to him. He pulled the covers over me, and shut his phone off.

"You don't have to-" "It's okay"Justin said. "Go to sleep JoJo"He said wrapping his arm around me. I sighed and snuggled in closer. Shutting my eyes.

The next morning, the door bursted open. "Here they are"I heard Christian say. "Christian shut up!"I heard and the door shut again. I heard Justin chuckle. I groaned and opened my eyes slowly. Justin was looking at me, I rolled my eyes and covered my face. He chuckled. "Morning beautiful"Justin said. I ignored him, "excuse me"Justin said poking my side. I flinched when he touched me, "Is someone ticklish?"He asked. "No!"I said and quickly got up. He chuckled and got up with me. He smirked and pushed me against the closet doors. "I think you are"Justin said in my ear. "Can I have my kiss?"He asked. "No"I said. He frowned. "You have morning breath"I said walking away. He pulled me back, "After?"He asked. "Maybe"I said. He smiled and ran out of the room. I laughed and grabbed some clothes.

I quickly changed and Justin came back in, he smiled and stuck out his lips. I ignored him and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom.

He caught me before I got down the stairs, "You sneaky little..."He stopped. "Sneaky little what?"I smirked. He pulled me into the bedroom, quickly closing the door. "sexy girl"He whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the door knob. He pulled me back, "Please"He asked. I sighed, he leaned in. His soft lips touched mine. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pulled me closer, and licked my bottom lip begging for entrance. I ignored it and he got mad.

He growled, and his hands traveled down my back to my butt. His hands stayed there for a while, he continued to kiss me.

After a while he squeezed my butt, I gasped, and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. Our tongue's wrestled, leaving Justin winning. I pulled away and he wined, "Maybe later"I said. "I have to go to the mall"I said. I opened the door and walked out."Wait"He said following me. "I-I don't know, but maybe later want to go out for a real dinner?"He asked. "L-Like a date?"I asked. He smiled and nodded.

"Joanna will you go out with me?"Justin asked.