Part 6

good vibes goal: 15 reads, 1 comment

Wow! This book has gotten over 40 reads! Thats incredible and I am so happy to everyone giving this story a chance:) I am honestly on cloud nine and I can't believe what is happening this is amazing! Thank you for continuing to read this and if you have any comments, leave a note. There is another quick note from me at the end, but read the chapter first

Also, this gif really resembles this chapter:) I usually use images to create an undertone for the chapter, but sometimes they are meaningless 

----------------------

I stood entranced as I wandered aimlessly through the mansion. I could feel Damiens gaze on my every move as I admired the beautiful embellishments of the palace. Pristine wooden floors coated the entire entrance of the place and deep, intoxicating black curtains cascaded down from the ceiling. 

The place was pristine, perfect, god like. Yet, it had no personal touches and the area seemed distant almost. Everything was in place, it was like a lonely prison got renovated but the true intent of the prison remained. 

I turned around towards Damien after gawking at every detail the house had. 

"I know princess, it's beautiful" Damien said cockily, he obviously caught onto my awe and he was building up his pride. 

'Boys will be boys' I thought to myself but hummed in response. 

"Where is my room?" I asked genuinely curious. I wouldn't doubt my room was just as luxurious as the first floor, but I would preferred a cozier aspect on my room. Maybe I could paint the walls a light yellow and hang white, thin curtains. Wherever I ended up, I would make it work

"You mean our room" Damien said,  raising his sculpted eyebrow slightly. 

"Our room?" I questioned with a squeak. It wasn't uncommon for mates to share rooms, in fact it was expected. Though, the thought never crossed my mind. To be honest, I always admired the idea of emotionally falling in love with someone before jumping to physical business. I admired the way many humans found love, by choice rather than fate.

I knew sharing a room was important to Damien, Alpha's tended to be more hands on and possessive over their mates. Especially considering Damien's ability to dominate almost everyone, his primal instincts were much more prominent and were heightened. 

"Of course, our room Kadence. We will spend the rest of our life together, we might as well start sharing a room now." Damien spoke and shrugged. 

"Alright, but just know we are not... you know..." I began shifting between my feet uncomfortably. A heated fire lit up my cheeks as thoughts of what was to come invaded my mind.

Damien caught onto my uncomfort at the subject and smirked in response. A playful glean danced in his eyes, this was dangerous I thought to myself.

"Oh, what do you mean. You must elaborate Kadence" he said, pretending to be innocent to the subject I was implying 

"I... what I meant to say was- we are not going to..." I huffed, getting rilled up and nervous for no reason.

"Please continue" Damien said, biting his lip to prevent him from laughing at my embarrassment 

I stepped closer to him and lowered my voice so no one could hear me, not that there was anyone besides the two of us, "doing the deed, completing the mating bond" I said and looked down, surely my face was a tomato by this point. 

Damien looked at me and burst out laughing, his loud chuckles bounced off of the walls and filled the room with his happiness. Damien doubled over and clutched his stomach as he continued to giggle. His mouth reveled a gorgeous smile and pearly white teeth. His usually dark green eyes turned into a light forest green speaks of lime green. His long lashes fanned his cheeks as he continued to laugh.