Part 4

I really hope you all like this book so far. I am really busy, so it is hard to update a lot but I will keep working on this as much as I can! :0 thanks for reading, and if you have any suggestions feel free to comment :)

Also, above is a picture of Kadence on the phone, I hope this gives some clarity on what I envision the people to look like

..........

I stared out the window, my eyes wandering over the snowy pine tree's. We were approaching Damien's territory... my old pack got cold in the winter but it never turned into an ice wonder land. The large, black SUV skid across the slippery pavement. My breath hitched whenever we would turn, scared the black ice would lead to my death... 

How did I get here, well in a nutshell...

(flashback)

"She is my mate" Damien growled out. His eyes were not the same deep, enchanting green that he possed when we would talk. Rather his eyes were a deep, animalistic black. He looked dangerous, lethal as he portrayed his dominance to my alpha.

"I understand, but she is an omega Damien. Do you know what that means?" My Alpha questioned with a pleading voice. Both men acted as if I wasn't there as they continued to talk about me and my future. My Alpha pleaded Damien to do something, but I wasn't sure what. It was if both Alpha's understood a heated topic even though it was not directly addressed.

All I could comprehend was that it was about me and Damien. Specifically, our relationship and my status as an omega. Suddenly Damien snarled, breaking me from my trance. His stance widened and his hands clasped into fists. His canines elongated, showing his primal and violent instincts. His stare was enough to make anyone cower in fear. His anger radiated from his terrifyingly large stance

My Alpha gulped, his adam apple bobbing out of fear. "Damien, you have to listen to the facts, I know that the mate bond is strong but we can deal with that once you act rationally." My Alpha pleaded, his eyes portraying his dwindling hope. I scoffed, all eyes immediately shot towards me and my bold behavior.

I looked at my Alpha with my frosty blue eyes, "the mate bond isn't something that can be broken." Have you ever taken a biology course? I thought to myself, my Alpha was becoming more infuriating by the minute.  

It is impossible just to break a mate bond. The moon goddess crafted each werewolf with the intent to complete another. Every mate bond was special, just like snowflakes every bond was different. And sense the moon goddess knew what she was doing, she made it nearly impossible to reject your mate. The bond starts off strong, and only strengthens as time progresses. No love could ever compare to the love of a mate

"Can someone please explain what is being discussed?" I looked at the two men in the room as I shared my desire to understand what was going on. Damien's eyes were still concentrated on my Alpha, as if they were having a battle on wether they should tell me or not. I instinctively reached my hand and clasped it around Damien's muscular arm. Sparks erupted through my entire body, and my cheeks became a bright rose color as I realized the intimacy of my actions.

"Please" I breathily whispered to Damien. His eyes darted to mine, and his face softened gently. I pulled my hand back from his arm, that was embarrassing. It wasn't like me to show such affection especially in front of my alpha. As I tried to retreat, Damien let out a warning and protective growl. His arm wound itself around my small waste and he nuzzled his head on the crook of my neck. He had to bend down because of the huge hight distance. 

I could feel his warm breath across my collarbone and my skin involuntarily shivered. I responded to Damien's portrayal of affection by wrapping my arms around his neck, rubbing small soothing circles in his hair. Our body's molded together, I couldn't get enough of him