Chapter 21: "Regretting decisions."

______________

"We do the wrong things for the right reasons..."

________________

As quick as it may seem, it's already time for the boys to go to America. Smiling sadly, you look at all of them before hugging them tightly. They were a bit shocked, but hugged you back as well. Tears gathered beneath your eyes and you hastily wiped them off, scolding yourself for being such a crybaby. It would be just a few months, right? Then they would return and you would have fun with them again. It would be back to normal again, you and them having the best time of their lives.

Your heart clenches more as their embrace were gone.

"Why are you crying, you'll be more ugly than you already are..." Scowling at Jin, you mockingly glare at him and wipe your tears away. But even with his poor attempt to create a light atmosphere, you managed to crack a smile. The boy steps closer to you and gives you a tight hug, his warmth enveloping yours. You shakily return his hug and you feel him sigh in contentment, "I'll miss you...even if you steal my food secretly while I'm not looking."

Chuckling, you respond after a few sniffles. "It's not my fault that your food is delicious Alpaca." Facing him properly, you smile when he nuzzles your foreheads together.

"At least add oppa while saying Alpaca. This girl, not even bothering to add honorifics."

"Okay, Alpaca-oppa."

"Good. Now add worldwide handsome."

"No."

"Aww...and I thought that I have the chance..."

You roll your eyes playfully as you laughed quietly and remove your grip. Eyes now staring directly at Jimin who had his mask taken off, thinking that he didn't need it, you would laugh if you weren't in a different situation. His eyes are almost popping off with so much effort put into them, fists are clenched, and his lips looks more plump than they already are. If you were a stranger passing by, you would've thought that he's a kid who's almost about to cry.

Except for the fact that he is tall. And that did not made your eyes trail at his biceps that are slightly shown because of his t-shirt, pants that showed his meaty thighs and his forehead that showed a little bit of faded acne marks because of puberty.

It still made you wonder why the other members still tease Jimin for being so small when his height is one many people dreamt of having.

"Chimmy w-will m-miss you..." Jimin spoke in a soft voice, tone trembling slightly. Before you could even comprehend what's happening, he pulls you into a bone crushing hug, making you gasp a little. His hands press onto the back of your neck and he holds you tightly, like a precious thing that he would never let go off. Biting your lips, you sigh and hug him back, the feeling of missing them doubling up inside.

Hearing his silent sobs, you tightened your hold on him and rubbed soothing circles across his back, although a bit awkward to do so. You, surprise surprise, is not that good in comforting others. You then let go and removed his tears away, with him trying to swat your hand away (because of being embarassed) but failing miserably as he let you wipe all of his tear ducts from his face. "I'll miss Chimmy too..."

"Hey! D-Don't cry, its only for a few months of not being with you and joking with you, watching movies with you, making conversations with you, taking pictures with you- who am I kidding? I'm just making things worse for all of us. Curse you Y/N for making us miss you- I mean what was I talking about in the first place?" Jungkook, for one, refused to be a mature and calm person on the outside but was bawling like a little child on the inside. He cherishes you a lot and as selfish as it may seem, wants you to come back to his arms again.