Chapter 6: "The great rescue..."

____________________

"I deserve all of this… this is the right punishment for trash like me, isolated from this world."

____________________

WARNING: A bit of sensitive topics ahead.

"With every breath, that I take… I want you to share that air with me. There's no promise that I won't keep, I'll climb a mountain there's none to speak~"

You groaned at the sudden voice that came into your earshot while you thought of one thing; you were probably in heaven.

That voice was so sweet and so emotional that you can't help but dive into unconsciousness more, willing you to relish the beauty of dreams. Slowly, you opened one eye before whispering, "Am I in heaven because dear God, I would be happy if I was." You saw more light as you smiled a little, thinking that you were actually in heaven.

"YAH Y/N WAKE UP!" Your head snapped up from your bedsheets as you scrambled to look for the loud scream. Snickers were heard as your surprised face turned into a annoyed and angry one as you glared at the seven boys who were smiling cheekily back at you.

"Why did you wake me up." You said in betwen growls, "You guys do know that I don't like being waken up so you better give me a good excuse or else you might not see the daylight once more. So, I will give you three seconds… 1… 2…"

"You have school remember?"

You stopped and looked at your alarm clock before scrambling towards it. You then groaned. Why did you forget to put the batteries? Going towards them, hair messy and eyes red you asked them, "What time is it?"

Namjoon looked at the alarm clock in their dorm and gulped before saying, "7:50" as he quickly covered his ears.

"WHAT?! I'M GOING TO BE LATE WHAT THE HELL NO!"

________________

"Y/N." Yoongi asked in a questioning tone. "Why do you have to show so much skin?"

You looked at him before speaking in a nonchalant voice, "I have no choice jjang, besides they will hurt me more if I don't do this and I have my arms covered so it won't be that revealing. I'm the bad guy remember?" You looked at your outfit before bringing your skirt a little higher, showing more skin. It was mostly the truth, yet you had another reason why you hid your arms. Your bruises will be noticeable.

The others were flustered at the action as they looked away before clearing their throats. You look like you were wearing a skimpy outfit with all the skin that's shown. But they were still amazed at your confidence on showing so much of your legs. Some girls might be flustered at the idea of doing that yet you did it with so much nonchalance like it was second nature.

You then looked at your face and nodded at the amout of makeup that was like glue to your face before dashing of your room with a goodbye, leaving the boys wide-eyed and flustered since as you went, your hips was practically swaying side to side as it hugged your body, showing your curves. Some looked down and some bit their lips at the view as you disappeared away from them.

Suga realized that he was biting his lips as he blushed profusely, remembering the scene over and over in his head. He groaned before bringing a hand to run over his hair. He was never like this to other girls, heck… he was even disgusted by the thought of it. But as you looked at them and disappeared, your body swaying… he bit his lips once more before slapping himself in the face.