Chapter 28: "F-Fanfictions?"

_____________

"How come that something so good and beautiful eventually goes away?"

______________

Italics = English.

"We need to reschedule! Quickly! We have to go!"

There's nothing better than to wake up in the morning and realize that Shinjae already found all of you.

Please, do notice the sarcasm.

"How did he even manage to do this in a day?! Is his crotch that magical enough for it to heal itself that quickly?!" You heard Seokjin's scream of frustration and you try to hide your laughter. He was obviously not on the mood right now as you could see him dragging Yoongi's sleeping body, who is clinging to him like a baby koala, arms envoloping his neck as the older used his arms and hands to support Yoongi's body and eyes closed shut, unaware of the long string of curses the person carrying him was saying.

Shaking your head playfully at the two, you took a deep breath to prepare yourself. You still have something to do.

You need to wake Hoseok up.

Ugh.

Please.

No.

Both of you haven't apologized to each other and now you have to wake him up from his slumber.

And yes, he was your temporary roommate.

As if that could make the both of you make up. Similarly, you both have pride in what you said, that one of you should give up because that person was right. The members and your parents (unwillingly and after a long lecture about what to do and making sure that the door is unlocked) agreed that both of you should stay in one room so that you can talk about why you did this and blah blah blah you were wrong.

But really, last night only consisted of silence.

Besides, you didn't really care if he hates you because you will stick to what you said. That it's just an award show, so why would go over the top with his dramatic speech? Haven't he realized that life is like that? Those words that he uttered really hit a nerve.

You scoff at yourself. "Saying that I don't care but then saying that it hits a nerve? That's like an another word for hurting inside because of the things he said to me."

Bracing yourself, you slowly approach the sleeping person and leaning closely. Reaching a hand out, you then shake his body slightly, but enough for a normal person to wake up from it. "Wake up, we have to go. Shinjae knows our location." You hurriedly whisper at his ear while shaking him.

Yet Hoseok didn't seem to move or even feel the action and the words you said and continued to sleep. Becoming annoyed now, you forcefully drag him so that he can sit up. He looks sleepy as he yawns and rubs his eyes tiredly, and slowly, his eyes makes contact with yours. Freezing for a moment, you quickly prepared yourself if he would scream or glare at you. To be honest, you would do the same thing if you were in his shoes. You were similar to a monster if woken up.

"Hug me Y/N~" Is all what (surprisingly) he groggily said before pulling you to sleep next to him. His arms caress your hair sleepily before burying his face in it, sighing in content right after. Legs came to interwine with yours as he slowly goes into slumber again, leaving you in a shocked-stuttering-heart blushing-cheeks-mess right now.