Chapter 13: "Stories and flashbacks."

_________________

"Everyone is special in their own way. But mine is just a teeny bit more different than others."

_________________

"Okay, first things first... all of them are frozen in time?" You asked as you all formed a circle. Eyes scanning the hallways, you gulped. "So only the whole school is experiencing this? Or is it all over the world?"

Bang Shi Hyuk, the person that you realized was their boss when you became and ARMY, smiled at you. "Only the school is experiencing this. And yes, all of them are frozen in time." He chuckled. "And yes, I can do that. Being a boss guardian has its perks, and that includes the power of having to freeze time. And besides, if I do this to the whole world, I'll be punished. It's prohibited to our kind. And Yoongi, I know that I am cool I can clearly see you open-mouthed with adoration over me."

"I was not pd-nim!" Yoongi defended, although there was a faint blush prominent on his cheeks. After a few seconds of silence, he blushed more before ducking his head down and mumbles in an audible whisper, "Okay, I may or may have not thought that pd-nim is so swag and cool because of the perks he has. It's shocking."

The man laughed before frowning quickly. "So are you trying to imply that I'm only cool because I have powers like these?" And when he saw Suga nodding in agreement, he clutched his heart and acted hurt. "Ouch. I guess that the bonus that I was planning to give all of you is not cool at all? okay then. Hoseok, do you want it?"

Suga's face quickly changed into a panicked one. "NO! PD-NIM I THINK THAT YOU ARE AMAZING AND COOL EVEN BEFORE YOU SHOWED US THIS! PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT AWAY, I'VE BEEN PLANNING TO BUY THIS AMAZING BED AND I THINK I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT IT! IT ALSO HAS A FREE KUMAMON PLUSHIE IF YOU BUY IT ON THE DAY YOU WILL GIVE US THE MONEY! PLEASE I TAKE MY WORDS BACK!"

The man crossed his arms as he continued to act hurt. "Be ready for the day when all of you are going to dye all of your hair. What about a bright purple color? Yeah, that will be good for Yoongi." He pretended to take a mental note and smirked as Suga's face turned to sickly pale.

"NOOOOOOOO! PLEASEEEE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! I DON'T WANT TO BE BALD! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT MY SCALPS ARE IN A BAD CONDITION! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!"

"You do know my condition when we fight Yoongi-ah." You furrowed your eyebrows, what could he possibly mean?

Yoongi's face went paler before sighing in defeat, "Okay... I will do it... again..." He stood up before gulping .He took a deep breath as he turned to face Jimin, who has an amused smile on his face. "You have the music?" You saw Jimin nod enthusiastically before grabbing his phone and playing an unfamiliar beat. It was an upbeat song. Eyes furrowing more, you wondered what is he planning? And why do all of them have their phones ready?

Yoongi, on the other hand, was debating if he should go and jump out of the window than face this embarassment. Everyone knew about this type of punishment. Heck, his friends already watched him so many times doing it. God, why is his boss so playful and childish? But he loves that man like his father nonetheless. It was actually one of the reasons why he agreed.

But what about Y/N?

He could already imagine the second-hand embarassment.

When he heard the familiar beat of the song. He took a deep breath before smiling fakely,

"BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO BABY SHARK DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO BABY SHARK" He sang in a high pitched voice that sounded like a whale dying while his index and thumb made a pinching action. The others were laughing hysterically and some were almost rolling on the floor.