Chapter 14: "Peanut butter and JELLY."

_________________

"Eyes squinting at the person, hands clenched to fight an urge to grab him/her in a possesive way and shoo the person away, that's jealousy my friends."

________________

You grumble in your seat as you tried to block out the squeals and coos. You grip your ballpen as you tried to distract yourself by writing doodles about things that you didn't know that you just randomly wrote. Eyes averting from your paper to the classroom, you couldn't help yourself as you looked at the six handsome boys cooly sitting in their chair as some fiddled with their ballpens and some just staring blankly. A frown immediately forms in your face as you try to give your attention to your paper again.

But you failed miserably as you looked at them again. God, why did you create handsome boys that you couldn't help but to ogle at? They just look so good in their new uniforms that imaginary drool was already flowing down your mouth. But, let's face it? Even if they wear a plastic garbage bag as their outfits they still look presentable to you. And apparently, girls from your university like it too as they gave glances every second to look at them.

Namjoon's head suddenly looks behind and you saw eyes studying you. Blushing profusely, you ignore him and continue to doodle at your paper. Sometimes, it's a disadvantage when you have a stubborn brain, you just had to state your opinion and then it comes to fight and now you all are avoiding each other.

Well, you are avoiding them.

And it's been a week since the fight happened.

And the whole week basically just consists of no conversations and just plain ignoring each other. As simple as that.

Maybe there were a few glances to their direction but that didn't matter, right?

Okay, make that a lot. Good thing that they were busy and that your teacher was absent because hallelujah you can glance at them secretly.

"Really Y/N, you told them if they continue to pursue this, you will be ignoring them forever. And you really had to keep that promise? Just because your stupid brain is too stubborn?"

You scolded yourself in a low whisper as you continued to doodle circles and random letters and handwriting. "And they really had to to do it and now both of you are just ignoring each other forever? Really? The people you call friends are now ignoring you because of your statement?"

"You know that you look stupid right now if you're talking by yourself. People will also think you're crazy."

"Geez!" You glare at Wonwoo as you clutch your chest. "You gave me a heart attack Jeon."

He smiled cheekily. Your annoyed look slowly changes into a small genuine smile. Even though you and the boys were ignoring each other, you and Wonwoo became close. Like a friend-nothing-more-nothing-less close. He always teases you up to no end and that cheeky smile of his always manages to brighten up your like. Like what he is doing right now.

Needless to say, he is someone that you can count on and the shoulder for you to lean on.

The girls and boys in your school didn't approve of him talking to you again, they still remember him as the guy who was humiliated because of your acts before and their looks were something when they saw him eat at your table. They convinced him a lot of times, letting you know that he's too good for you, but he won't budge. So in the end, they bully you and him just the same. He doesn't look like he cares about that though and tries to shield you when it comes to something physical.