Chapter 15: "The cause and it's effects."

_______________

"Many people have always judged others without even getting to know them and looking at the bigger picture, and I think that it's one of the reasons why society is being hated."

_______________

You tried to find words to say to the seven boys as your mouth felt dry. You were shocked, of course you would be. Anyone in their right mind would be shocked that your ex who despises you by the way, is still your guardian. And add the fact that you thought that he was banned because he fell in love with you, a theory that you still can't believe. Heart clenching painfully, you gritted your teeth and clenched your fists.

If he was still your guardian, then why does he hate you? And why are the seven boys here? He doesn't deserve to be called a guardian, not ever.

"Y/N..." Jin says softly, and you found yourself into his embrace, strong arms wrapping you gently as he rubbed circles on your back. You were still frozen, shocked over his words as you didn't hug back. You wanted to, but you didn't have the willpower to do so right now. Feelings swirling like a hurricane, he notices your posture and sighs worriedly, turning to look at you sympathising eyes. "I know that this is-"

"Let go of me." You cut him off coldly, before softening again at his astounded and pained eyes, "Please. Let me go. I need some time to think." Choking a little at the last word as you were about to break down at any moment, with all the strength that you can muster, you pry his arms around you and break off to a sprint, heart beating fast as you felt your legs go weak. You needed to get some air. Right now.

Ignoring the protests of the boys, you run as you felt tears spilling out of your eyes. You didn't care if the couple notices you or not, you just wanted to run away. And you new exactly the place for you to freshen up, your shield and sanctuary.

Home.

_______________

As Jin watched you run away from his arms, his heart clenched. He didn't know whether to follow you or to confront the couple. He just stood there, frozen at your sudden actions. Surprisingly, a tear fell from his eyes as he quickly wiped it out. Anger and irritation was what he felt when he stomped towards the two inidividuals, and punched Seungcheol squarely in the jaw. Gritting his teeth, he clenched his fists as he saw oozing blood forming on the boy's mouth but he couldn't care less.

He didn't like it when people harm the people he cares about.

"If you're still her guardian, why won't you act like one? She's better off without you. And with us." He says venomously and clicks his tongue before looking at Eunji. "And you, she wanted change but you didn't allow it. You kept telling her that she's the villain and not you, but with the actions that you keep throwing at her, look in the mirror and I dare you to tell that to her. You're pathetic. Trying to be the victim, yes, before you were. But do victims take revenge even though the villain wants to change? No."

To his surprise, she starts to sob quietly, "It's not fair." Jin hears her say in a soft whisper. "It's not fair."

"What do you mean that it's not fair? You're living the life that many people would love to have, even Y/N. You have a boyfriend, friends that comfort you yet you weren't satisfied and still throw the blame on someone who wants to move on from her mistakes and start anew? You're unfair. Not Y/N. Why do you still keep hurting her? She did bad things before, yes it's true, but she wants to move on."