Chapter 7: "Dragged into all of this."

____________

"How can you say that I'm good yet my actions before and maybe even now oppose it?"

____________

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

The boys were annoyed as they came to look at an angry principal. She was mad as she stomped her way towards the chaos before tilting her head as huge frown was plastered on her face, "WHO STARTED THIS MESS?!"

Everyone except the boys and Y/N gave a knowing look before pointing at Y/N, their hands trembling a little with all the fight that happened. They clenched their fists in anger, they didn't point them but their fingers were directed towards the girl that they wanted to protect, and that added to the fiery passion to put Y/N to justice because she was the victim, not the criminal that everyone thinks. She was the one who was suffering and the one who had an untold story to tell.

Yoongi turned his head towards them before giving them a knowing look. The other boys looked at him worriedly before nodding. They closed their eyes as they pointed their fingers towards the principal and felt a tingly sensation in their fingertips. Ice suddenly came and were aimed at the surprised principal.

Gasps were heard as the boys opened their eyes again and smirked at the now frozen principal. Namjoon stepped forward while dismissing the muffled protests of the principal and tilted his head at the students, who were now trembling with fear and anger, "Let us start again, shall we? The staff are now frozen along with your principal as we speak, that means no chance to back out, okay?"

Music was rewinded from the beginning as the boys positioned themselves as sweat was formed in their bodies. All of them snapped their fingers as the familiar beat of Gogo was played once more, echoing in the whole school.

They smirked.

"DOLLAR DOLLAR!"

Splat. A large tomato was aimed at one of Eunji's friends, her eyes watering as the acidic part of it was placed upon her eyes. She screamed as she ran in circles blindly, taking down most of Eunji's friends. They all stumbled as they swayed at the impact that they received as they were on the ground. Now only three girls were left.

"Nice." J-hope muttered as he did his part when food came showering down the people, except them and Y/N.

"Nice shot Jungkook-ah." Jin smiled victoriously at his brother like friend as he started his line, food coming out behind them and targeting more people. He smiled proudly at him, feeling like a mom.

"YOLO YOLO YOLO YO YOLO YOLO YO" Taehyung grinned at their surprised forms as more food came into play. He looked at the others before smiling confidently as he looked at the dumbfounded yet afraid students. "Tangjinjaem Tangjinjaem Tangjinjaem~"

"Hey Yoongi, I got a joke for you~" The latter only looked at him with a straight face as he wonders why does Jin still have the time to make a joke while their having a food fight happening right in front of their eyes. Oblivious to the disgusted stare, Jin continued. "What do you call the most beautiful bee?"

After a few moments of silence, the older continued. "A
Bee-sual! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET IT?!"

"Hyung, hajima." Namjoon sighed as he performed his part. More food kept showering from behind them and aimed at the people who are trying their best to deflect it.

Jin didn't care and continued laughing, clutching his sides as the others just looked at him with a straight face. (With Jimin almost bursting into laughter) The others rolled their eyes as they argued more while they looked like they didn't care at the food-filled cafeteria and food covered people, they were like in their own world.