Chapter 8: "C-R-A-Z-Y, you hear me?"

________________

"Maybe it was because of pity you saved me."

_________________

It was silent for a few seconds, with Namjoon being uncomfortable as he shifted from side to side and you staring at him like he's some sort of alien hybrid. The only noise you could both here is your breathing because of the secluded place that you were both in. You looked at him up and down before you bursted in laughter, clutching your sides as your were becoming watery from amusement.

The latter only looked at you blankly as you continued laughing. You were now on the floor and now wheezing like a whale and making incoherent noises as he wondered how can human create such noises like that. He never thought that he could hear a laughter like yours before, even in the places that he visited he never heard such a noise like yours.

Once you were finished, you stood up before wiping your eyes and grinning at the latter. "Really dude? Guardians?"

Namjoon sighed and stared at you intently, "Yes, your dearest Seungcheol is a guardian. And formerly yours." He then stepped closer to you, his heart stuttering a little when he smelled your scent but he shrugged the thought off and focused on the matter, "Guardians are real. And you are one of the people that were rare enough to have one."

"How did you know his name? And rare enough to have one? You do know that I don't believe in this fantasy things… maybe you guys are a fantasy because you are by gods beautiful but other than that, nothing and nothing." You raised an eyebrow at him.

He felt his ears turn pink at the compliments that you bluntly gave to him before clicking his tongue in annoyance. How can he explain this to you? Looking down on you with his height he smiled a little, "Let me explain it to you."

"Go on, it's not like all 7 of you magically came, cleaned my clothes and face and made a food fight and frozen all of the staff and you tell me that Seungcheol, is my former guardian? Yeah, go ahead… I'm all ears." You muttered under your breath.

Namjoon didn't seem to hear what you said and took a deep breath before stepping backwards. "Okay, here we go…"

"Guardians are people who watched you until you've become matured. They are for people who needs help or guiding in their lives. The only rule is to never fall in love with the person that you are assigned too-"

You gasped a little, "Oh no, is this some sort of cliche shit about guardians or something? I have heard so much about this story and stuff. Because if it is I will-"

"Shut up and let me continue okay." He glared at you before sighing and continuing the story, "Oh right? Where was I? Oh yes, well you must not fall in love because if they knew about your relationship. Not only that you cannot meet each other again, but the guardian will be doomed and be stuck on the mortal world." He stopped for a minute, like he was editing something as you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Seungcheol, is one of them. He fell in love with you and he became stuck here. We realized when we saw the broken wings in his back. Only guardians and the person that they are watching over can only see the wings, but since you are a former one, you cannot see his wings but in time you will see ours. And here we are." He looked at you expectantly, waiting for a reaction.

You hand your mouth open as you blinked, "Okay tell me again because I don't understand what the hell are you saying. One more time please?"

Namjoon facepalmed.

________________

"Oh, I get it now…" You said with a hind of sarcasm, "So Seungcheol fell in love with me and now is stuck on the mortal world. But, if he loved me… then why does he hate me now?"