Chapter 24: "Lost my way."

______________

"Is it selfish of me to never let you go?"

_____________

Trigger Warning : Read at your own risk.

"You still didn't answer my question." came the voice of Eunji as she steps closer to all of them, "Did you miss me? Because I sure did! Remember the way you broke my heart into pieces? Late nights of my crying because of you, and why I became like this. Countless nights of asking myself to why I'm not enough for you? Why am I still hoping that you guys will be back when you clearly said to 'stay away from us'. Even though we all made a promise to be together 'til the end, you all broke it because it 'doesn't last forever'?"

Hoseok was frozen in his place, heart aching at very word that Eunji said. "You know that this relationship wouldn't last in the first place, we already told you that, yet you still kept bugging into our world. You were too stubborn and look what happened to you."

The girl rolls her eyes before it landed at your figure, a wicked smile quickly crawling upon her face. She charges towards you in inhumane speed and grasping your hand in a quick motion, making you unwillingly face her. "Did you remember the way you victimized me? And now the tables have turned, I will get the justice that I deserve. Anyways, since the boys haven't answered my question, I'll just ask you. Did you miss me?"

You were trembling slightly at her grasp, hands clenched. If looks could kill, Eunji would probably be in hell right now.

And maybe you too because you technically killed someone with your looks but the boys do it too with ease but that's not the point right now.

"I don't know what's happening right now and how the hell did you end up here but I guess the flies and the heater missed you. Why? Because you're nothing but plastic and trash." Your voice echoes throughout the stage, and the boys feel a sense of proudness to the way you defended yourself.

Eunji clicks her tongue in annoyance before grabbing your jaw harshly, making you whimper slightly in pain. In a low voice, she whispers her next words in your ear, "You know nothing about me and why am I like this Y/N. Stop acting like you know everything because you don't. You are the villain of this story and nothing's gonna change that, even though you have seven stupid boys to protect you and cherish you."

Punch!

The action led her stumbling slightly, her hold on you fully disappearing. Your eyes were flaring with anger as you almost spat on her but kept it in. A bruise was almost starting to form on her cheekbone, but you didn't give a shit and stared at her menacingly. Venom threateningly underneath your voice, you said, "Hate me all you want. Call me ugly, a villain, disgusting piece of shit who has no life but never, ever hate on my boys because they are everything to me."

"They helped me when I was down, even in the weirdest of ways. They were a shoulder for me to lean on. They fulfilled a role that many people loathed to do and filled a hole inside my heart. They taught me to smile genuinely again and cherish even the littlest of things, because even though life gives you shittly lemons, you still smile and make some shitty lemonade because that's what life gave you, so you better make the best of it. So I would like you to leave them alone."

With one last huff, you go to the other boys, who immediately went to position in front of you, ready to protect you with all of their might. Given that you were still confused as heck, one thing is for sure: try and hurt your boys and she would meet your fist.

You caught a flash of recognition and hurt pass through Eunji's eyes but it quickly disappeared as she mockingly sighed, "You poor, poor thing, I would say the same thing before. When I was stuck in believing that they are my saviors. After all, they once were my guardians before."