Chapter 3: "Transform!"

________________

"Can you change who I am?"

________________

"So you're ... Namjoon and that guy who is saying jokes is Seokjin, the one who is judging him is Yoongi, the one who looks like a bunny is Jungkook and the one that he is always goofing around is Taehyung and Jimin and the one who's smile is like a sunshine is J-hope, correct?" You smiled in relief as Namjoon smiled at you. You had been learning their names now and it was very hard.

Honestly, they look the same.

Your brain is exhausted right now. Good thing that it was weekend when they appeared or else there could be more problems. You knew that your parents are busy when it's the weekend. With work or something, you didn't know and frankly you didn't care... but you always made sure that they are safe by calling if they are okay and they always reply.

You weren't rebellious, even though that they have no time for you... you still respect them and knew that they were doing this for you.

"Y/N... earth to Y/N."

You snapped from your reverie to see the boys looking at you with amused yet embarrassed smile on their faces. You then blushed a little from embarassment, "Shut up. I was thinking."

They smirked a little. You then noticed that while you were in a trance, your eyes was focused on their...

You bulged your eyes as your face turned into a tomato and apologized to them. They nodded nonetheless, the amused faces still intact. You groaned in irritation. You feel like they were going to be bugging you for the rest of your life. You're already imagining it, you sitting on a chair as they kept bugging you for ages as wrinkles start to appear on your face.

You shook your head. You had to find a solution.

Right now.

"Okay... let's focus on what's happening right now."

Jungkook, the bunny boy, spoke. "Well, we had the same dream. There were 2 doors, one that we desire and one that we despise. Of course, we chose the one that says the desire because-you know what I mean. Anyways, we didn't know that we would end up here, in your wall." He seemed to be avoiding your gaze as his cheeks became red. You cooed silently at his cuteness.

You slapped yourself internally, flustered by your actions.

"Y/N... you've been like this since we came... are you alright?" The man who had a motherly smile that you guessed was Jin looked at you in worry. You then shook your head before biting your lips in embarassment.

"I'm fine." You mused. They looked hesitant to agree with you but just nodded. Then you suddenly remembered what the note said and your eyes shot in realization, "What do you think the note meant about the levels and stuff? I think that you have to achieve something before your level will increase. The question is, what?"

"Well, the note said that we have to help you find the one. So it means that you want a boyfriend, am i wrong?" The sun- I mean Hoseok said in deep thought. "Did you have like a break-up or something that made you want one?"

You bit your lips, hesitant about telling them the reason why. They were still strangers to you afterall, the innocent looks on their faces wouldn't fool you. Debating inside your head, you looked at them before looking down and breathing a deep sigh, "Yeah I did."

"Did he cheat on you or something?" Yoongi deadpanned.

Still looking down you sighed again, "No... it's just that... we're not even together in the first place..."