"Damn I don't even get that much love. I feel played." Aaron said.

"Damn can I have my girlfriend back?" Jahmir asked. Yanna pulled back from the embrace and glanced at jahmir with excitement.

"Omg y'all are dating now?" She looked between her best friend and her friend.

"Something like that." Laiyla replied while flipping some of her twists over her shoulder.

"Anyways bitch, how the hell you get out the house looking like you about to snatch somebody nigga." Laiyla asked as she went to sit at the round table beside Xavier. Yanna sat beside her, Aaron to the right of her.

"Hey Aaron, Wass good Xavier." Laiyla said as soon as she realized that she forgot to speak to the two. The two stopped engaging in conversation to speak back and then went back to talking about track season.

"Girl you the one that look like you about to snatch somebody nigga." Yanna retorted with a bright smile. She was just that happy that her sister was back.

"Well you know..." Laiyla flipped her hair over her shoulders. She was clearly feeling herself today, she had her hair, nails, and and feet done. Her skin was nice and clear, she had recently started drinking a detox tea and her body was feeling great after ridding it from all the unhealthy chemicals and such, and to top all of it off- jahmir and her had came to a clear understanding and as of now they were testing the waters with a relationship. Laiyla has been truly happy and nothing or no one was gonna come in between that feeling.

"Both y'all ugly shut up." Xavier butted into their conversation laiyla gave him the finger while yanna snatched his open, half eaten Cheetos bag from him and took a handful for herself. She wasn't even gonna respond to Xavier's two cents because she already knew that she was cute and was way far from the description ugly.

Havana turned her face up at yanna. She thought that it was highly disrespectful of yanna to take her man's chips and eat them. Especially since she called herself having a grudge against her. Laiyla caught the look and decided to be Petty. The three boys were caught up in talking about sports to notice the drama that was about to unfold.

Laiyla dug her hand in the bag also and took a few in between her awaiting fingers. She tossed two in her mouth and crunched obnoxiously loudly on them while eyeing Havana who was staring straight at the pair.

"Yup ho we eating ya man's chips. So you can stop looking at me like that cause you not about that life." Laiyla spoke up after tossing the other six chips into her mouth. Yanna stopped chewing and looked up from her message thread with her mother. The boys stopped their conversation and looked in between the girls.

"What's going on?" Xavier asked looking in between the three of them, he wanted to pull his hair out, it seemed like every time the heat cools down between the girls somebody sparkes a damn match and he was growing tired of the arguing, slick remarks, and dirty looks that he would catch the girls exchanging. Most of them being started by either yanna or laiyla.

"The issue isn't with me, it's with miss piggy over there." Havana spat with an angered look upon her features. She was tired of laiyla and her snide comments. Laiyla chuckled at Havana's attempt to insult her.

"Miss piggy was that bitch though, so I'll be her! Try again sweetie. She just mad cause we were over here eating your Cheetos Xavier." Laiyla brushed off the situation with ease. Havana was just a hating ass bitch in her opinion.