Yanna smiled and ran her hands through her low ponytail. "Clothes baby." She simply answered.

"I'mma throw your whole closet away. Keep trying my mans." Xavier cut in making Yanna mug him. She wanted to know who the hell Xavier was talking too.

"Sorry father." Yanna gave him a stank face.

"I hope you got some shorts under there. I ain't knocking the way that you dress but I would like you to cover up more. Ion wanna have to beat a nigga ass." Aaron explained to yanna.

"For your info I do have shorts and don't you see these fishnets boy?" She said. Aaron was about to say something but Havana came up to the table with a big ass smile all across her face.

"Hey Xavi, hey Aaron, hey Tiyanna." Havana placed her bag on the table and placed her behind in the seat beside Xavier. Xavier and Aaron spoke while yanna just gave her a stiff head nod. She still wasn't talking to her. Not until she apologized, no Tiyanna certainly was not. Tiyanna was stubborn and the more time that went by without Havana saying something, the more time it was gonna take her to forgive her ass. A week would be two for Tiyanna, maybe one and a half if she catches her on a nice day.

A deep frown appeared on Havana's face. She still couldn't believe that Tiyanna still refused to talk to her, let alone say hey. She had already beaten herself up over the situation since day one. And honestly she was tired of it. She had learned her lesson and all she wanted to do was apologize so that their friendship could go back to the way that it was, but both Tiyanna and Laiyla had been giving her the highest level of the cold shoulder and she wasn't feeling it.

Xavier grabbed Havana's hand and ran his thumb over it and gave her a sympathetic look. He had learned a lot about Tiyanna in such short time, biggest fact, if you piss her off you might as well be prepared to be ignored. She will look right past you like your ass was invisible or some shit.

Tiyanna felt a vibration on the table and saw that her phone was ringing. The caller ID read Pandaboo🐼 and she answered.

"Hey boo." Wanna answered while putting her phone to her ear.

"Turn around bitch!" Laiya yelled through the phone but yanna could hear her voice right behind her. She turned around while hanging up her phone and saw laiyla standing beside jahmir. Laiyla looked good in her pink spandex stussy bodysuit which were tucked into her light acid washed jeans that had tears at the knees. On her feet she wore some pink air forces that she had customized by Jaxon last year.

She had got her hair braided Tuesday and was now rocking some medium sized honey blond sengalise twists that fell to her booty. Her makeup was done to perfection, her foundation was blended well although she didn't need it. It wasn't cakey, dusty, or crusty looking. It had a dewy glow to it which made it look even more like her real skin. She decided to wear Rihanna's trophy wife highlighter today which made her makeup look ten times better.

"Ooooh bitch you look better than me. I'm jelly." Tiyanna shouted while jumping from her seat to jump on her bestfriend and give her all her love. They hugged each other tightly while rocking each other back and forth.

Jahmir stood there with a small smile on his face. He didn't get why girls were always overly excited about seeing each other every time they saw each other. They would see each other in the morning, not see each other for thirty minutes and after that be acting like they haven't seen each other in a year. It was amusing to say at least.