"Thank you!" I gushed, gently slipping Lily into her outstretched arms, "I'll be back soon."

"I'll be here," she answered.

Shooting her a grateful smile I left. Walking the two mile walk to my house where I got my push bike before starting for the Taco I passed everyday on the way to school.

Parking my bike up against the side of the building, I slipped inside where I winced at the state I found Harry. The restaurant was complexly empty apart from the curly haired boy who was bent over nearly in double at a table in the corner, his hair parted into pigtails, red lipstick smeared all over his face, and his willowy frame crammed into a leotard.

Smiling apologetically at the two employees on duty who were staring at Harry in terror I shuffled over to him, and pulling out the chair next to him sat down, waiting for him to notice me. However when he didn't, I tentatively reached out and tried rubbing his back in a, 'hey man, don't feel bad, all of us cry our eyes out dressed like a girl in public at some point in our lives,' kind of way.

"I'm so stupid," he mumbled after a while.

"I don't think you're stupid," I replied.

"You don't know what I did?" he hiccupped sitting up.

"What did you do?" I asked.

Burying his face in his hands, another sob wracked through his body, "Well for one I'm sitting in a dirty fast food restaurant at midnight dressed like Miley Cyrus!" he sniffed.

"It could be worse," I reasoned.

"How?" he demanded.

"You could be sitting on the floor of a porta potty at four in the morning in a Justin Beiber costume."

A genuine smile emerging through the tears he chuckled, "That would suck."

"See," I replied, "It's all relative."

"Do you even know who Justin bieber is?" Harry questioned.

"No idea," I admitted.

Rolling his eyes, Harry sniffed and took a deep breath trying to get himself together.

"Thanks," he muttered.

"Don't mention it," I replied, "You want to tell me what's up now?"

"It's kind of a mess," he mumbled.

"Yeah I figured," I answered.

"It's a long story."

"Harry I have time just spit it out."

Picking up a packet of Fire taco sauce, he twisted it around in his fingers, "You know how Louis and I.... you know how we kind of made our relationship you know... public at the auditions?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Well, we've been going out for a while," he mumbled, "Like a long ass time, like that boy has been my boyfriend since Middle school."

"Why'd you keep it a secret then?" I asked.

Harry shrugged, "His parents... they aren't the most accepting people."

"Okay," I sighed, "Go on,"

"Okay," Harry mumbled, "Well, Louis, he was held back two years in elementary school so he's a little older then I am."

"And?" I pressed.

"And," Harry sighed, "I don't know, he's always been the.... In charge one, I guess you could call it. When I was younger I thought it was just him being protective but um.... I don't know, he's changed."