Chapter 33

Killian's POV

Finding out your going to be a father can be a scary thing, but if you have someone as patient as Emma who can make it better then you'll be okay. The only thing is now that this baby is going to make us connected for life and things need to come together before the baby comes. Theres alot that needs to be done and we only have 5 and half more months to do this.

"Hey Killian. I heard about the whole baby thing. Congrats and why didnt you tell me?" Liam asks.

"Cause lets just say when I found out I wasnt in a place of talking. Though Emma seemed to have made things easier for me. Look theres alot to do now that Im going to be a father and things can get tricky." I say.

"Well yeah. Like how is this going to work with like a living arrangement? Cause if I were you I would want to be with my child at all times. Though Emma has Lily so you would have to factor in how this will effect her too." He says.

"Yeah I know. Emma and I have to talk about this. Actually I was on my way over to her place to do that. So I'll see you later." I say.

I went over to Emma's and when I got there David answered the door.

"Hey Emma isnt home. Snow dragged her out for a girls day or something and I got stuck babysitting Lily." David says.

"Well then I guess I'll come back later." I say.

"Killian! You here!" Lily says running up to me.

"You she likes. Me she doesnt. Maybe you should watch her." David says.

"Yeah Killian you watch me." Lily says.

"Yeah okay." I say.

"Have fun." David says and walked out.

I closed the door and Lily held up her arms so I picked her up like she wanted. I dont know why she likes me so much and I kind of wonder if Emma told her about the baby. I mean I know she wont understand but parents tell their young kids they are having another right?

"So little love how are you today?" I ask her.

"I good." Lily says.

"Well how about your Mommy anything knew there?" I ask.

"Mommy was sickie this morning." She says.

"Oh no really?" I question.

"Yeah, but she said she wasnt bad sickie more like good sickie." She says.

"Well I guess thats good." I say.

"Killian?" She questions.

"Yeah." I say.

"Why is my Mommy good sickie?" She asks.

"Well I cant really say. I think your Mommy should tell you that." I say.

"Okay. Lets play tea party." She says.

I put her down and she dragged me to her little tea area that was set up in the living room. After a couple hours past Emma had come home and to be honest I had didnt even realize that so much time had pasted.

"Well I guess David took advantage of you coming by." Emma says.

"Well thats David for you." I say.

"Hey where's Lily?" She asks.

"She wanted to build a fort and fell asleep in it." I say.

"Well Im not surprised. Anyway Im sorry I wasnt here when you came by. I know we had plans to talk. Im also sorry you got stuck babysitting." She says.

"Dont worry about it Swan. David joked that I should watch her in front of her knowing just how she would react. Anyway I dont mean to be that guy, but its 9pm and I got here at 2pm. Where were you?" I ask.

"Well Snow dragged me shopping for maternity clothes, then to lunch, and then back to her place. Where she talked for hours and hours." She says.

"Yeah thats Snow for you. Anyway I just wanted you to know that I feed her and then we made the fort. Also how much do I get for babysitting?" I jokingly ask.

"Well lets see about 7 hours of babysitting and what 10 dollars and hour so I'd say you made 70bucks." She jokes.

"Oh goody. Now I get and older person to by me beer." I joke.

"Yeah I guess you could." She says laughing.

"Okay. Anyway I wanted to talk to you about what will happen when the baby comes. Though since its late and Im sure Snow has already annoyed you with that topic it can wait until another day." I say.

"Okay. Though it does need to be soon though so we can then start planning everything out." She says.

"Yeah. So umm.... How about I take Lily to her bed for you and then I get going." I say.

"Okay." She says.

I took Lily to her room and placed her in her bed. This kid had really made me feel like I really can be a father. I walked back downstairs and was about to leave when Emma grabbed my arm.

"Yeah Swan?" I question.

"Will you stay?" She asks.

"Not to be rude, but why?" I ask.

"I just dont want you to leave. Actually we dont want you to leave. So please stay." She says placing her hand over her stomach.

"Sure love. I'll stay as long as you want." I say.

I closed the door and she and I walked over to the couch. She didnt say anything the rest of the night. She just placed her head on my shoulder and eventually fell asleep. So I carried her to her bed and covered her up. I looked at this beautiful Swan and I couldnt help, but smile. I walked out of her room and went downstairs and laid on the couch. I looked at the photo of Emma holding baby Lily and I then realized that I do love Emma and that I do want to be a father to Lily as well to as my child Emma is carrying. I just hope they all feel the same.

Single Motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें