Chapter 32

A/N: Before we start this chapter I have one thing to say. Please DO NOT comment what gender or name for the baby. I already know what Im going to do so please dont leave those kinds of comments. Cause I dont want others to think thats what it will be. If I want you guys to give your input I'll let you know. So please no comments about the gender or a name. Other comments are allowed though. Thanks. Sorry if this seems alittle rude, but its my story and only I know what I want it to be. Sorry for the small rant enjoy the chapter.

Emma's POV

I havent heard from Killian since I talked to him yesterday. I know he needs his space, but I dont want him to just shut me out. So I just have to focus on being a mother again. I mean I do a good job with Lily so I dont see why I wont be good with this baby. I was on the kitchen making lunch and looked out into the backyard and saw Lily playing tea party all by herself.

As I just watched my little angel play there was a knock on the door, but before I answered it I needed Lily to come inside

"Lily its lunch time." I say.

"Okay mommy." Lily says running inside.

As Lily ate I went to the door and when I answered it I wasnt excepting who was there, but Im glad to see who it was.

"Hey love. Can I come in?" Killian asks.

"Yeah. Come on in." I say.

"Thanks." He says and walks in.

He didnt really say anything and just sat on the couch. I sat beside him and I just knew I had to be the one to break the silence.

"So umm what brings you here?" I ask.

"Well I think we need to talk about this whole baby thing and I would have came by yesterday, but I had to tell whats her face that I had gotten you pregnant." He says.

"Oh right her. How'd she take it?" I ask.

"Well she was fine with it actually. Since it happened before we were together, but she and I broke up. Not because of you, but because I could never remember her name." He says.

"Yeah girls dont like that." I say.

"Yeah. Well anyway... Im sorry for being a jerk. I never meant to hurt you and make you feel like you had to do this alone. I just wasnt sure I could do this." He says.

"What do you mean? Your a nice person and you'll make a wonderful father." I say.

"Im glad one of us thinks so. I mean my father and I were close, but he wasnt a role model with all the stealing and lying and well you know. I just didnt feel like I could ever be a father because I never had one to truly look up too. So I guess that scared me alittle." He says.

"Killian I never had a mother to show me how to be one, but it come naturally. Like when I had Lily I felt just as you scared because I never had someone show me how. Then the moment I felt her kick for the first time I just knew I could do it. It will most likely be that for you when the baby comes. Believe me Im alittle scared about this to, but I know we can do this. We just have to work together." I say.

"Your right Swan and again Im sorry." He says.

"Thats okay. Your here now and thats all that matters." I say.

I placed my hand on his and what seemed like a moment where we were going to kiss. It was interrupted by Lily. She must have heard Killian cause she came into the living room and climbed on to his lap. It got me thinking that someday it will be his own child wanting to be with him just as much as Lily does now. I just hope we can work out what will happen between us before our baby gets here. Though time will tell and Im sure everything will come together when its ready. Although I already know one thing for sure and thats that I know I picked a better man as the father of this baby and who knows maybe one day he will be Lily's as well.