Chapter 12

Emma's POV

I will not stop until I uncover what Killian is hiding and how he got to do this on his own. David may not want to tell me about it, but I know someone who might. I walked over to David's place and went in after he left to talk to his wife Snow.

"Mommy why we here?" Lily asks.

"To talk to Snow sweetie. After Im done we will go to the park." I say.

"Yay! Park." She says.

Snow opened the door when she heard Lily and let us both in. I didnt want to just ask her what she knew right away I had to ease into it.

"So thanks again for watching Lily yesterday. I had to talk with someone about something." I say.

"It was no problem. Lily is always welcome here." Snow says.

"Well thank you. Being in the line of work Im in finding someone is kinda of hard and pricey." I say.

"Agreed. So this person you had to talk to yesterday wouldnt happen to be a male, dark hair, blue eyes, and loves to get what he wants would it?" She asks.

"Well that depends on who your talking about in this town." I say.

"Emma, I've known Killian for years and he has done stuff like this in the past where he wants to work alone he finds away to make it possible. Though this time he actually did it for a good reason. He doesnt want anyone else getting sucked up in.... Never mind." She says.

"Wait no... Continue." I say.

"I cant I have said to much already. Would you guys like tea or hot chocolate?" She asks.

"No thanks we better head off to the park. Thanks for that though." I say.

"Emma I would love to tell you the truth, but David said it would be bad. The only way to learn the truth is to wait until this is over or if Killian tells you himself. I really am sorry." She says.

After Lily And I left Snow we drove past the station and there was Killian standing outside of it putting his gun back.

It was like he was preparing for some sort of fight and I wasnt going to wait for the truth to come out. I drove past before he noticed me and dropped Lily off at the park to play with her new friend Alexandria who's mother said Lily could sleep over tonight. Luck for me cause tonight I will be watching and following Killian everywhere. Im going to find out what this handsome man is hiding.... I mean asshole of a man not handsome. Anyways Im gonna find out what he is hiding if it kills me. Which according to Killian it just might. I saw Killian get into his car and began to follow him at a safe distance. Now Jones what are you hiding.