Chapter 28

Emma's POV

Today makes it two months since the whole Killian and I sleeping together and it also makes it Lily's third birthday. Since she doesnt really talk to many kids I thought it was just going to be me and her, but it would seem someone else knew today was her birthday.

"Hey love." Killian says walking into my house.

"Hey dont you knock?" I ask.

"Swan I called this morning saying I was dropping something off. Remember?" He questions.

"Right. So what is it?" I ask.

"Well since last week Lily has been telling me that today is her birthday. I thought I would get her something." He says.

"Yeah okay. So what is it?" I ask.

"Its her own play set for the backyard. That way you dont have to take her to the park all the time." He says.

"Killian thats very sweet, but Im not putting that together." I say.

"I know. Thats why Im gonna do it." He says.

"Your going to spend today putting together a play set for my daughter? I thought Killian Jones never took days off." I say.

"Well he doesnt, but David said if anything huge happens he'll call. So unless Silver and his crew get out or Neal gets out within the next couple hours I think I'll be fine." He says.

"Well this is very nice of you. So do you want me to take her away for a couple hours and then come back or what?" I question.

"Its really up to you love." He says.

"Well then I guess we will see you in a few hours." I say.

I lead him to the backyard and I got Lily and we spent the whole day just us. Then when we went home Killian was ready for us. He had about 6 hours alone and he made a lovely play set.

"Happy Birthday. I hope you like it." Killian says to Lily.

"For me?" Lily questions.

"Yeah for you. Why dont you go test it out." Killian says.

"Okay." She says.

She gave Killian and big hug before going to play on her new play set. I've never seen her this happy before. She always seems to be happier when Killian is around and you know what so am I.

"So Im making mac and cheese for dinner and watching Frozen with Lily and Im sure she would love it if you staid." I say to Killian.

"Well I wish I could, but Im not really a Frozen kind of guy." He says.

"Well what Disney movie would you watch then? Cause Im pretty sure she is going to want you to stay." I say.

"Well I dont want to impose. Besides I have plans tonight." He says.

"Let me guess with your lady friend?" I question.

"Well unless David became a woman over night then yeah I guess I'll be seeing my lady friend." He says.

"Well David does throw like a girl." I joke.

"Yeah that he does. Well actually David wants to talk to me about my decisions. Apparently dating his brother's ex is stupid.... Actually you know what I think I will stay. I rather listen to annoying Frozen songs then David." He says.

"Well then if you insist. Cause once Lily knows your staying she wont let you leave." I say.

"You know I dont think its Lily who wants me to stay." He says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I think you just dont want to have a sad birthday with just the two of you." He says.

"That is true." I say.

The rest of the day was wonderful Killian had staid and Lily had fallen asleep on him durning the movie. Well actually they both fell asleep. I covered them both up with a blanket and smiled. This is what it should be like all the time. Maybe in the morning he will see it too. I was getting tired myself so I sat back on the couch and laid my head in Killian's shoulder. This was nice and perfect. This is what it should be like all the time and maybe just maybe it will be. Ugh who am I kidding this will also be just a one time thing.