Chapter 25

Killian's POV

I have been staying with Emma over the course of just three days and Im starting to think Im driving her crazy. Like just this morning I was changing and she walked well downstairs and saw me.

I dont know if I made her uncomfortable or not, but I really shouldnt have asked her if she saw something she liked

I dont know if I made her uncomfortable or not, but I really shouldnt have asked her if she saw something she liked. Cause now we are sitting here in silence.

"Stop staring at me." Emma says.

"Sorry. Its just you havent said anything since this morning and I wanted to make sure we were still good. After it was just my shirt off nothing else." I say.

"I rather not talk about it." She says.

"Geez that doesnt make me feel alittle self-conscious at all." I say.

"Look can we just drop this. I really dont want to talk about it." She says.

"Okay sure. Now where has James been heading the most lately?" I ask her.

"Some food places, David's house, the police station, and this place that Im not sure what it is." She says.

I moved my chair closer to her and looked at where she was pointing and that when I knew it.

"Thats an abandoned warehouse just 10minutes outside of the town. Meaning that this must be where everyone is. This ends today. Now love you with me or are you staying here with Lily. Cause this fight could get messy." I say.

"Im with you. Let me just drop Lily off with your brother." She says.

After she dropped off Lily we headed to the warehouse. Guards everywhere outside and we needed back up. Since Emma's old Boss in Boston liked our work with the Neal thing we called him and they were coming to help. We had to wait until night fall before doing anything. Once we saw James arrive we knew it was time. We found away around the warehouse and got in.

"Okay now stay with me and dont get lost." I say.

"I'll try." Emma says.

I heard what sounded like yelling for help and the voices belonged to my friends. Then I heard Silver talking.

"He wont know what hit him. That loser has always gotten attached to people. James tomorrow you take the blonde and her kid. This ends now with the spilling of his blood. Im done with him and his games." Silver says.

Emma and I quickly got to where the voices were coming from and Emma just picked the lock.

"David, Snow, Regina, Robin, Roland. Oh thank god no ones dead yet." I say.