Chapter 22

Emma's POV

Since Killian has been working on trying to find Lily for me for the last 24hours. I thought the best thing to do that would help me stay calm was to try and crack down where this Silver and his pals have David, Snow, and the others. It was the least I could do since Killian wants to focus on getting Lily back first.

"Hey any luck?" Liam asks me.

"Not yet. Then again I really dont know what Im looking for." I say.

"Ahh meant to be." He says.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing." He says laughing.

"No tell me." I say.

"Its just. You and Killian truly are meant to be." He says.

"Killian and I are just partners at the station nothing me." I say.

"Yeah I know its just he too didnt know what he was looking for to find Silver either." He says.

"Ohhh.. That really doesnt help much. Ugh..." I say.

"Look I dont know what Killian told you about this egg and Silver and all, but Im guessing if you want to find out more you might want to talk to "David" maybe he can lead you to Silver." He says.

"Yeah I might do that thanks. Though I think I have a better idea then talking to him." I say and walked out.

Killian and I had been staying at Liam since the incident since we werent sure if Neal would come back or not. Killian also didnt think it was wise that I stay home alone right now. Its really sweet of him though I know it will all end soon after this case and the Neal thing is over.

"Swan... What are you doing?" Killian asks as I walk into the station.

"Im going crazy. I need to keep busy. So while you search for Lily I was thinking that maybe..." I start to say.

"To talk to David's evil twin! What are you insane! Look I've lost to many people to this case and Im not losing you too." He says cutting me off.

"Woah Killian calm down. I was just gonna track his car and see where he goes over the course of a week or so. That way if he goes to the same spots we will narrow them down to find out where they are." I say placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Oh... Well then good luck with that." He says and starts to walk away.

"Hey." I say grabbing his arm.

"Yeah Swan?" He questions.

"Are you okay? You seemed really freaked out when you thought I was gonna talk to "David"?" I question.

"It was nothing. Now drop it. I'll see you later Swan and promise me you'll be carful." He says.

"I promise. I'll see you later." I say.

I watched him walk out and I continued to watch him as he drove away. What was all that about? The moment he thinks Im gonna get hurt he snaps and goes into this protection mode and I dont understand why. Is it because he doesnt want to save Lily and then have to bring her home to where Im not or does he actually care about me? Well it cant be the second although apart of me wishes it was... No... Yes... Maybe.. Ugh I dont know... Killian Jones is a very attractive and very complicated man. You know what I'll deal with this later. I have a tracking device to place on James' car before I go crazy with thoughts of Killian. Ugh to late he is all I can think about now. Way to go Emma this is really gonna slow down the process of this case and its all Killian's fault. He just has to be so attractive and distracting.