Chapter 15

Killian's POV

My brother Liam had called me and told me that Emma was asking questions about me and my past and why Im attached to this case.

"What did you tell her?" I ask him.

"Well I told her that I wasnt comfortable talking about whats not really my business." Liam says.

"I just need more time and they got Snow and if I get close to Emma and her daughter in a friend kind of way they will get hurt." I say.

"Killian admit it ever since Emma came to town you have been extra worried about her. I think you like her and I think you like the fact that her daughter likes you. Killian I think your starting to really like Emma as more then a partner." He says.

"I dont like her. I really wish people would stop saying that." I say.

"They will once its stops being true." He says.

"Ugh I cant deal with this anymore. You know what I have a case to get back to." I say.

"Yes get back to your case and get back to protecting your Swan." He says.

I walked out and saw Emma on the street walking with her daughter and the way she looked made her look absolutely beautiful.

Ugh what am I saying. I dont like her in that way at all.

"Hi Killian." Lily says.

"Hi Lily. Hello there Swan." I say.

"Yeah hi Killian. So what are you in your officer outfit?" Emma asks.

"Thats my business. Oh and my brother told me you stopped by and I really wish you would just leave it all alone. Its whats best." I say.

"Yeah Im not sure about that you have lost 4 people to this case. I think you may need help." She says.

"And I think if your daughter wasnt here I would use big people words." I say and walked away from her.

She didnt need to know why Im dressed like this. It was my business and it was David's idea. David told me the best way to get through this case is to get dressed as my old cop-self cause thats when I figured out other cases. Then I started to notice that David was acting somewhat weird so I decided to go over to his place to talk to him.

"Dont worry Killian has no idea. He'll give us what is needed. In the meantime I'll keep close to the blonde and her child. Its a good thing he hasnt told Emma Swan about this it makes her hate him more and she'll trust me instead." I heard David say on the phone.

I walked out quickly and had to get to Emma quickly before anything was to happen to her and her daughter. I think its time I told the Swan the truth.