Chapter 9: Dance lessons

Start from the beginning

She had a point hes a nice, funny, good looking guy. I looked at her. " Emma, I'm not gonna lie. Your brother is hot as fuck, why would a guy like him want a girl like me."

She rolled her eyes. "Your the pretties girl i ever met. Besides myself of course."

I dropped my mouth open. "Bitch."

She smiled. "Opps foods done. Now go dance with him."

She ran from me to the oven. I looked at Chris and i walked over to him. "Sir Christian. Would you like you have  this dance?"

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Yes i would."

He put his hands with mine and we danced around the kitchen until i was tired. He picked me up and i giggled as he sat me on the counter.

I looked at Emma. "Is the food done."

She nodded and slid the plate over to me.

"This looks soooooo good." I smiled and picked it up.

Chris was leaning next to me. I looked at him. "You want some?"

"What happened to me not getting any."

I took some on my fork. "Open your mouth."

"Thats what he said." Emma said sitting on the counter next to me.

I laughed. "Shut up.

I blew it off and looked at him. "Say it now or forever hold you peace."

I stuck my fork out in his direction and he eat it off the fork. I smiled. "See wasnt that hard."

I took some and ate it. It was really good....like really really good.

"So what are you doing tomorrow Sam." Emma asked.

I shrugged and fed Chris more food. "I don't know. Probably go for a run or something because it feels like I'm getting fat. But its up to Chris if he lets me out the house."

I looked at him and he nodded. I looked back at Emma. "Guess I'm running tomorrow."

"Haven't you done enough running from trying to escape this house." She laughed.

I ate some of my food. "Exactly. If i run fast next time. He wont be  able to catch me."

I looked at him and he was frowning. He swallowed the food he had in his mouth then spoke. "I thought you were'nt running anymore unless my dog friend was with you."

I nodded." Im gonna take him with me."

He laughed. "Im sure he would be pleased."

I fed him more food and i ate some too. Emma looked at me and shook her head. "Are you seriously feeding my brother."

I looked at him then to her. "No. Why would i be."

"No i seen feed him with your fork." She started to laugh.

I felt my face warm up. "Maybe because........I Don't know, am i not suppose to or something."

Chris put a hand up. "It ok Sam, she wasn't trying to embarrass you. She just never seen someone else care for me like you do."

I looked at Emma. "True story. I'm just really surprised about it that's all. No harm done."

I nodded. "Yeah, and i didn't really notice i was doing it soooo sorry."

"your fine." Chris smiled at me.

I put the empty plate in the sink. "Well, I'm tired so I'm going to go to sleep. Oh and Emma?"

She looked at me. "Yup."

"We need to go party some time soon."

"You just reminded me. We are having a masquerade ball." She looked at Chris. "Think its next week or something like that." She looked back at me. "Your invited...so now your coming right. I mean hey, great way to meet guys and hook up."

I smiled. "Where have you been my whole life?"

She laughed. "IM here now aren't I ?"

I started to walk to the stairs. "Night Chris, Night Emma."

I walked up the stairs and to my room. I got in bed and breathed in Chris's smell on the bed. I was half way sleep when i felt the other side of the bed dip.

"I told you go get another room." I said in a tired half sleep voice.

He ignored what i said and i felt him lay down. The warmth from his body lured me closer to him to where my butt was touching his side. I heard him chuckle and wrapped a ram around my waist. I turned over and moved closer to him. "Your so warm Pooh Bear."

I heard him sign. "Only if you knew."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/N

AWWWE SHE SAID POOH BEAR

AWWWWE SHE FEED HIM FOOD

AWWWWE THERE ARE SO MANY AWWWWE MOMENTS 

Ha im stupid but yup there you go.