Spamano

For narfairiou
Thank you for requesting!
~~~
Ah, the sun. Beautiful and warm, but annoying. At least, that was Romano's line of thinking as the curtains to his room were thrown open. Rays fell onto his bed and covered his eyes and face with warmth as he woke, a soft groan coming from his lips. "Fuck... It's too early." Southern Italy rolled away from the window and onto his shirtless stomach, clutching the pillow that should hold Antonio's head. Of course.

"Lovi." He could almost hear Spain put his hands on his hips. "It's noon."

"Wake me up when it's 5 o clock." Roma said sarcastically, suddenly feeling a hefty weight on his back as Toni sat on him. "Oi, I was kidding!" He flattened against the bed, arms spread to either side.

The Spaniard shrugged. This was amusing to him after all, sitting on his husband.

"I will spank you if you don't-a get off of-a me." He layered his accent a bit deeper, adding a purr. The Italian knew how it drove the spanish man crazy, like it did now as he squirmed and slid off.

"You're evil."

"I'm Italian. Your point?"

... No point was stated, so the Italian man grinned and stood up from the bed. He gave a little hop and landed on the floor, stepping close to Spain and kissing his neck softly. "I'm up now, happy?" Lovino asks, slowly snaking his arms around the spanish man who stood before him.

"Very," he blushed with a smile, hugging his husband in return and catching his lips in a kiss. Lovino ran his hands immediately through Antonio's hair, pulling them closer if even possible.

Toni made a little noise at the tugging of his hair, melting under the soft lips and rough hands of his italian lover. Being so busy, they didn't hear the pit pat pit pat of shoes on the stairs coming up.

"Ahem." The male coughed, giggling softly as his brother and brother in law turned to look. "Did I interrupt something fratello?" Feliciano said with a smile, knowing he had.

"Cheeky bastard." Lovi rolled his eyes as he smacked Spain's fine ass not-so-subtly and walked towards the closet to fetch a shirt for the day. Walking around in sweats and plaid boxers only cut it so long. "What do you want, Italia?" He asked while flinging the doors open.

"The thingy you wanted me to remind you of, ring a bell?" Feli did an overdramatic wink when his southern counterpart looked in his direction, an O falling to his lips. "I'll be going now to do laundry!" North skipped down the hallway all cheery, a bit peppy despite always napping lethargically.

"Have fun with that..." He watched his brother a moment. What drugs was he on? Jesus... Either way, he shook off his shoulders and slipped the black button up he had over his skin. Spain looked from Lovi, to the doorway, back to Lovi and just giving up in figuring it out. He flopped on the bed, sitting up to pull his socks back up. As Toni did so, a pair of skinny jeans hit him on the head where they landed. "Put these on tomato bastard."

"Oof." He pulled the pants into his hands, gazing at Lovino as he slipped a belt on. "Fine." Antonio stood up and started to wiggle his way into the skinny pants, hopping around on one foot and falling into Lovi's arms. "Gahh..." He shoved his foot through and buttoned them in the front.

"Boo." He righted Spain on his feet, sneaking a kiss on his cheek. "Be more careful because next time I don't know if I could catch you from the kitchen." Lovi smirked, slipping into his shoes to head to the kitchen and the smell of coffee.

Spain rolled his eyes, still trying to wonder how this became their morning routine. Yeah, but he'd never change it. It's theirs after all.

Dressing quickly, he came into the kitchen to find Lovi craddling a tiny child in his arms and the house around the table. Feli beside Ludwig, Rosa skipping a seat and sitting catty corner the island of the kitchen, Artemis on her other side. Ahh, so the baby is their's. "Lovii, lemme see the baby too." He slid over in his socks, smiling widely at the child - their grand daughter. "Awwww so precious." The entire table shared a laugh, Lovino rolling his eyes before passing over the sleepy child.

"You say that about every baby." He pulled the chair out so Spain could sit in front of the food Feliciano made - eggs with cheese and hash browns, the potatoes having found a way into their house since the german arrived.

"Because babies."

"You're a baby."

... "We make bab--"

"I know." You could hear the flush on Lovi's cheeks as he look at Spain and gave a wink that screamed the idea of making more. That shut him up pretty well.