Eight: Rochu

For: @PanicChemical

China swatted at the Russian child above him, peeling open his bright hazel eyes to see Ivan hanging over him.

"Good morning!" He smiled, getting whacked with a red pillow before Yao rolled over onto his other side. He wasn't a morning person, especially since he became pregnant a second time. Their son was over with Tino and Berwald for the night last night.

"No." He groaned, stuffing his face into the pillow and curling up in a ball. Russia rolled his eyes, giggling at the old man softly.

"Come on, Sunflower." He cooed, kissing his neck slowly and hugging Yao around the waist. He made a small noise, stretching his head to one side.

"Stoppp." He whined, being much like a child. He was really comfy in bed and he wanted to stay there. "Why can't we have breakfast in bed, aru?"

"You are looking for an excuse to stay in bed all day, da?" Ivan could see right through the small Chinese man, even if his face was covered by a pillow.

"No." China lied, placing a hand on his grumbling stomach to quiet it down. He wasn't very curved, as he was only three months in so far.

"Yao-Yao, please? I can make waffles." He pouts, whispering please a hundred times in his husband's ear before he caved in.

"Fine, fine! Just let me get up." China grumbled something very ungentlemanly under his breath in Chinese, padding softly into the bathroom and shutting the door loudly and in a flourish. This amused Russia as he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Panda was barely awake, making her way over to a chair at the counter. Her body swung the chair around until she finally managed to sit down and face her other owner.

"Morning." She waved, resting her head on the counter.

"Hi, what would you like?" Russia was pulling ingredients from the cabinets and fridge, mixing eggs and other things together with a whisk. The panda replied with apple slices and bananas. Ivan nodded, pouring some batter into the waffle iron before grabbing an apple from the fridge to slice. The slicer was in the drawer, which he also grabbed, and he used his strength to cut the apple quickly. He didn't know China was watching him til he turned around to find a banana.

"What are you looking for, aru?" He asked, wearing an extremely baggy shirt he stole from Ivan.

"A banana." He said, smiling.

"I'll get it." China was careful as he reached for a banana and started cutting it. Russia was taking care of the waffles, finding some peanut butter and jelly for topping. He ended up with six, minus the one Yao stole when he wasn't watching. So, he had five left.

"Sneaky, Sunflower." He laughed, hugging Yao around the center and kissing his neck. China yelp lightly, not expecting the Russia to be just as sneaky.

"Says you." He spins around in Ivan's hold, receiving a kiss on the lips. He returns it, smiling into it as well.

"Eww!" Panda hid her eyes, the nations laughing loudly at her.

"Alright, alright." China scooped the panda up, patting her fur while Russia made some eggs really quick to join the waffles (that Yao hadn't stolen).

"Are you going to the meeting next week?" Ivan asked, sliding a plate over to the Chinese man. "Or are you going to stay home with Maliki?"

"I think I'll go. Maliki can go with us, aru." Yao smiled in thought. "Plus Hungary will love him." He laughed, biting into a peanut butter waffle.

"Da, she was all over you when you had him." China rolled his eyes.

"Don't remind me." Ivan internally mused about it, eating a spoonful of eggs. "Do you think Maliki is a city?" He heard the question, replying slowly.

"Possibly. He seems smart for his age. He could be Moscow." He looked at his husband, noticing his nodding.

"Plus he's got your accent." Yao smirked, kissing Ivan's cheek. The taller nation blushed, smiling widely. "Yet he has my tick, aru."

"He's a mother's boy, da?" Ivan laughs loudly at the blush streading over Yao's face.

"N-no he's n-not!" China socks him in the arm, huffing and silently trying to not laugh with him.

"Yes he is."

"No he isn't, aru!"

"How do you explain him looking like you?" Ivan asked, raising a brow. "The long hair, the eyes? The tick, which you said."

Ivan nearly fell out of his chair when Yao used his foot to push him out of it. "Just shut up and eat your food, Russia."

The feud didn't end. It did when China finally admitted it a few days later.

I love all the banter I can come up with 😁 It's pretty funny.