AusHun

I feel bad cause I promised to write a second part for this and never did 😥😥😥 I'm sowwy!

"Mein Gott!" Elizabeth swore under her breath, dashing back upstairs where her daughter Sheska was crying. Roderich had beat her to the punch, lifting the small three month old from the crib. Her nearly bald head was fuzzed with brown hair, her face chubby and eyes bright green.

"Shhh... don't worry." He rocked the baby in his arms, doing a small dance around the room. Hungary watched with mild shock, leaning in the doorway quietly. The man was a gift, a wonderful friend to have around. The fact that he was good with children made him an even better one.

Sheska's wails quieted to slight whimpers, her small fingers reaching forward to grab at the finger Roderich danced in front of her face. She attempted at catching it, finally grasping the finger in her tiny hands. "Oh no! You've got me!" He tickled her belly, giggles rising from her mouth.

"More like you're wrapped around her finger." Eliza cast them a smile, stopping her provocative slouching in the doorway. She stepped forward, kissing her daughter's forehead before lifting her into her arms.

"Didn't you have something on the stove?" He asked as he passed the child to its mother, smoothing down the brown fuzz on the crown of her head.

"Luna's baking. Smells delicious whatever it is." Elizabeth lead Roderich downstairs, cradling the baby in her arms protectively. "I want to say she's making schnitzel or shortbread."

"Maybe snickerdoodles?" He sniffed the air, smelling cinnamon and brown sugar. "Obviously didn't get this from me." He snorts lightly, pushing open the swinging kitchen door. Luna was banging her head to some music, mixing cookie dough as she danced around in her skinny jeans and tank top. Her right arm was covered in her new tattoo. It made it look mechanical, full plated metal. Even her hand was covered in the ink.

"Let's put it into motion. Imma give you a promotion. I'll make it feel like a va-ca turn the bed into an ocean. We don't need nobody. I just need your-." She pulled out one of her earbuds as she spun around, guilty of being caught. "Hey." She gulped, sheepishly smiling. "I'm making cinnamon buns. A-and chocolate chip cookies." Roddy found out she had a huge sweet tooth. He should have known this. He merely rolled his eyes, fixing his glasses. Elizabeth smiled, laughing good naturedly.

"Need any help?" She looked at all of the bowls and plates. Icing sugar was boiling with some water, crystallizing. Luna was about to open her mouth when someone rang the door bell.

"That must be my friend. He's helping me write." She raced out to the front door, leaving Roderich and Elizabeth to share a questioning glance. She shrugged, heading back to the baby's room. Rod heard some giggling before Luna came back with a very lanky blonde haired boy. "Vito, this is my father Roderich. Dad, this is Vito Cottrell." The men shook hands.

"Nice to meet you." Vito had a strong Italian accent with an underlying German twinge.

"After I'm dine here, we will be in the basement." Luna shooed him to go set up, telling him where to go. "Don't give him the once over interrogation." Roderich held up his hands, smirking a bit.

"I won't," she sighed but he held up a finger, "one condition."

"Name it." Luna mixed the icing sugar, pouring it into some store bought frosting bags.

"Give me one of these cinnamon buns." He smirked wider. "They smell and look delicious."

"Make it two." Elizabeth came back after putting Sheska to sleep again. "I haven't had one in forever."

Luna snorted in laughter, coating the baked dough in frosting. "Give me two shakes of a deer's tail and you got yourself a deal."

Austria with a sweet tooth XD. Gets me every time.