Three: Giripan

Kiku, for once in his life, was bored. He was leaning on the oak planks that created the doorway to the will-be nursery, smiling fondly at Hercales as he worked on piecing together a crib made of white washed wood and metal hinges that looked rather clean and nice together. The Japanese national was almost seven months along, his large belly not seeming to go with his normally small frame up.

Hercales, on the other hand, enjoyed spooning with him and pressing kisses to beach ball size bump. The reason it seemed bigger was because of the fact that they were expecting twins. One girl and one boy, whom already had names. The little girl would be Artemis, the boy Shirō (even with tradition Japanese spelling being written on the birth certificate). Kiku watched his husband work for a little longer, eventually deciding to stop being bored and get something done. He waddled off to the master bedroom, his hubby noticing that he had disappeared.

Heracles followed silently behind, watching Japan pick up a cat to sit on the bed. He crossed his legs, pulling some drawing supplies from a drawer. The sight brought a silent chuckle to Greece's lips, and he shook his head while heading back to the nursery to work. He opened a package of screws, placing two between his teeth and putting a third in the slot on the metallic hinge he positioned on the door that would swing down for easy access to the child sleeping inside. He tightens the piece of steel into the wood, working the others into place before lining the door up with the bottom of the nearly complete crib. It was a perfect fit, and he took six more screws to keep the two hinges where they belonged on the item of furniture.

Kiku, across the house, could hear Heracles putting the piece together and placed a fond hand on his stomach as he looked at the sketch of his main character in his new series of manga comics. He felt a strange sensation cover over him, but he merely shrugged before going back to inking the drawing and adding the speech to the bubble.

He felt a light flick through his skin, at first thinking that his mind was playing tricks on him. When he felt it again, he had the stupidest grin spreading across his face like chicken pox or something similar.

"Heracles!" He called, laughing a bit to himself. "Come here, prease!" He couldn't stop smiling, but he only looked up when he heard Greece skid to a halt at the doorway.

"What's wrong?" He asked, stepping inside with a curious look on his facial features.

"Nothing's wrong. Come croser." Kiku held out one hand, which the Greek took as he moved closer to his wife-of-sorts (if he wanted to be like Berwald). Japan pressed Hercales' fingers to the right side of his belly, where the ultrasound suggested that Artemis was positioned at. He took the other hand and placed it lower on the left, where Shirō was. Little flicks hit the sides of Kiku's stomach, and Greece can't believe what he felt against his palms.

"Artemis might be a track runner with how hard she is kicking." Japan jokes, catching a look at the carefree Heracles as he rubs the heavily pregnant bump of his lover.

"She might be." He murmured quietly in agreement, lifting the hem of Kiku's shirt to press kisses to the stretched skin. Said Japanese person blushes while giggling, the silk like smooches light and feathery. The skin on his stomach was delicate and sensitive, and this is one touch he really liked (other than when it came to spooning).

"That tickres." He laughs a bit, lips soon placed on his in a soft kiss. The Greek man still had his hands on either side of Japan's stomach, and he kissed his neck gently.

"This is our own." Greece kissed Kiku's cheek. "All our own, and no on else's." Those words couldn't have felt any more laced with the truth. They warranted a long kiss from someone who was usually quite timid. Someone was breaking out of their shell, that's for sure.