Fifteen: GerIta

Least to say, they kept the little girl they had found all those years ago. She grew up like an Italian yet still developed this thick German accent. That made Germany's ego grow a little bit.

Bella was just like any other kid, she played games and made friends, she helped in the kitchen and around the house, she often got mad too. She loved to climb trees, her whole body working at once.

The only thing that made her different from all of the other kids was that she couldn't move her legs. Well, not by the nerves that were in them. She had special equipment that connected to the nerve of her spinal column. When ever she thought about moving, she could do it if with a bit of hesitation. All good things have their quirks though. It doesn't bother her at all. No one has ever really teased her about it.

That was, until she turned twenty-one and her friends took her to a bar. Delphine went off to dance with Shiro, Ludwig was a few seats away with Feliciano and she was licking the salt rim off of her Martini. Between her and her parents were a few nerdy looking kids that seemed out of place. One of them kept looking her up and she grew a little disgusted. Just when she was about to say something, they pushed one of the forward. He had shaggy, short ash blonde hair and crystalline blue eyes.

"Guys-! Uhm, hi. I-I couldn't help b-but notice your gear." He rubbed the back of his neck and swallowed thickly. "Do you know what model it is?" He took up the empty seat directly next to her.

Bella replied smoothly, smirking. "A model L-38, fitted legs and knee joints up to 47 inches." This guy's actually interested in my prosthetics and not what's between them. Could a fooled me. She flips her caramel blonde hair over her shoulder, rolling the Italian easily off her tongue. It twinged with her German accent. "Do you work with these often?" She crossed her legs, the black metal sleek in the colored light. Germany had come over and was talking to the bartender behind her. Bella ignored him.

"N-no, not really. I haven't seen one this advanced though. Custom made?" He was very knowledgeable. I like that.

"Yeah, my parents wanted me to be pretty normal." They both laugh, smiling at each other. "I'm Bella." She holds out a hand. The boy takes it and kisses the back in a gentlemanly manner.

"I'm Noah." He places her hand back on her leg, resting his elbow on top of the wooden bar. "What are you drinking?"

"Martini, splash of Cognac." Noah calls over the music to the tender, smiling slightly.

"Have this one on me." He placed a twenty under her glass as her eyes widened slightly. Noah walked back to his friends, grabbing his jacket and taking leave. With the twenty was a white stock card. In neat print was his phone number. She pinned the card to her shoulder in her bra strap, smirking.

"Who was that, Bella?" Feliciano bounced up into the seat her mystery friend had just been sitting in. His brown hair shown blue in the lights and she smiled.

"Someone who was interested in my gear." She shrugged, sipping on her second Martini. The bartender accepted the money and she decided this was her last. She was driving the two on the dance floor home after all. "His name was Noah. I didn't catch his last name." Ludwig looked at her through slitted eyes, crossing his arms.

"Your gear? Or something else?"

She huffed, rolling her eyes. "Not everyone is in a bar looking to bang someone." She downed the rest of her drink, yelling out in Icelandic to Delphine. She replied and pulled her way back to them with Shiro on her tail. "Ready to head home?" She easily switched from Italian to Icelandic, smiling at her slightly tipsy friends.

"Aww! Buzz kill! Fine, plus Shiro's getting feisty." No one else understood what they were saying, which was good. No one needed to know she was probably going to get laid.

"I'm heading home, ciao Mama, ciao Vati." She kissed their cheeks in turn, grabbing her keys and wallet before leading her friends away.

"Do you think this guy is actually into her?" Ludwig asked his husband.

"Probably, if he didn't take her home that means he didn't want to move too fast. Just like you did Luddy." Feliciano giggled, taking his husband's hand and going out towards the dance floor. They knew Bella would be home before they did, at this rate at least.