PruCan #1

"Frankie! Get down from there!" The young, pink haired boy sat on the back of the couch, threatening to fall back and split his head open. Matthew tapped his foot, waiting for the 10 year old to do as he had been told. With this rebellion, it was no wonder that he was Gilbert's son.

Frankie rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he sank down and sat on the couch properly.

"Thank you." He sighed, leaving the child to sulk as he went in search of his husband. Alicia was seated at the table with Kumajuro, finishing up her homework. Gil was no where in sight. Gilbird on the other hand was fluttering around. The canary landed on Mattie's head, making his temporary nest. The Canadian was used to being a tree at this point. He climbed the stairs to their shared bedroom, finding his husband on the phone.

"Please Alfred. Just for the night."-What is he planning? Oh maple...- Gil's face stretched into a thick smile and he fist bumped the air. "She'll be there. Okay, okay bye." He did a small dance, waltzing over to Mattie and kissing his lips. The kiss was chaste and short. "The house is our tonight, mein birdie." Gilbird went into his owner's hair. "I got Alfred to take Alicia and Frankie's going with mein bruder. Feliciano likes his help apparently."

"Woah, hold up Gil." Canada stopped his Prussian groom in his tracks. "What is all of this about?" A squeak escaped his lips when Prussia pulled their bodies together.

"Just you and me," he kissed Mattie's neck, "no kids, no polar bears, no bird. You, me, no lights and a few extras." He winked. Mattie blushed cherry red.

"I-i'll get Alicia ready then." The parents split up, excited finally for some alone time.
~
The car was empty of passengers and back in the garage two hours later. The majority of the house was quiet except for the master bedroom.

"Right here!" Matthew shouts then groans, tossing the controller to the floor. "I almost had you!" He shoves Gilbert over, crossing his arms in a pout. How could he be so good at Call Of Duty?!

"Keseseseses~!" Gil through his hands in the air. "Three to zero, birdie." He stuck his tongue out, the Canadian mimicking in annoyance. He sucked at anything other than hockey video games.

Mattie felt arms around his waist and lips on his neck. He shivers, reaching behind him to tangle his hands into Gil's hair.

"Ready for part two of tonight?" His voice was suggestive and made Matt's heart beat faster.

"And what would that be?"

Pause for effect.

"Something fun." Mattie whined, swinging around so he sat in Gil's lap. "Oh hello there."

"Tell me."

"I think you figured it out." Gilbert pushed Mattie's back into the mattress, both soon getting lost in the sheets...