Alpha and Me. Chpt 16

Start from the beginning

"I tried to pull her out of the store a few times. I might have held onto her too hard." Jackson said nodding at me but I knew for a fact it had been my right arm he grabbed so this bruise must have been left from the alpha.

After a couple more minutes of pointless questioning the cops finally pulled up.

Mr Stilinski exited the car coming up to some of the other men. As Jackson began yelling at the officer talking to me. I had stopped responding I had sit down and Jackson was trying to get them to leave me alone. Lydia was next to me in the brink of tears and looking at her pale face made my insides hurt.

Mr Stilinski had come up to us and Jackson began yelling at him.

"This should be easy to understand for a minimum wage rent a cop-"

"Jackson." I said making him turn around.
"Enough, we're fine." Lydia grabbed his arm pulling him back.

Mr Stilinski smiled at me thanking me as I turned to look at his car.

Stiles was getting out of it running towards me.

"Brooke I didn't know you were here. Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He said looking at me.

I just pulled him into a hug. I layed my head on his chest and took in his smell, He smelled like pro sport deodorant and a little bit like cinnamon and more importantly he smelt like home.

He wrapped his arms tighter around me resting his chin on my head.

"Take me home please?" I said looking at him with the brims of my eyelids filled with tears.

"There was a dead body." I said looking at him.

"There was a what?!? Did you see it?" Stiles questioned.

"Ya..."

"Come on lets go." Stiles said.

~~~~~~

"Dad I'm gunna stay the night." Stiles leaned forward whispering into his ear

"Ok Stiles but only because Brooke has had an eventful evening."

"Ya dad."
Stiles said pushing me out the side door.

Climbing up the stairs to my room I took Stiles' hand in mine.

Entering my room I put the movie dirty dancing into the player.

"Can you turn around for a sec?" I asked Stiles as I looked through my basket finding clothes. I through him an over sized tshirt and a pair of his sweat pants that he must have left here a little while ago.

He smiled and winked at me turning around but tilting his head back over his shoulder.

"No peeking." I whisper yelled at him not wanting to get into trouble with my mom.

Taking off my shirt I changed into one of Stiles' old lax hoddies and a pair of soffies.

"You can look now." I said as he turned around completley changed as well. Accept the shirt I gave him wasn't on his body, it was crumpled in a ball on the floor.

The hoddie pants hung low on his hips letting his boxer shorts peek out and his bare chest was out for me to admire.

Stiles was no where near built and bulky but he did have a toned torso the outline of abbs and his arms were quiet enough to make me happy.

I smiled at him pressing play on the DVD player and getting into bed.

He wrapped his arms around me getting under the covers.

"Do you think we will ever be normal again?" I questioned him.

"No Brooke I think the crazy is just starting."

I closed my eyes tightly rolling into his chest.

"I make you nervous." I said barley audible.

"I know." Stiles said gulping.

I laughed at him.

I started tracing patterns onto his chest.

"Do you love me?" I questioned him.

"More than anything in this world." Stiles said slowly.

"I love you too." I Said as he leaned down and placed a kiss on my forehead.

~~~~~~~~

"We slept through school." Stiles said pushing me awake.

"Oh shit I need to go it's almost 11:30."

"Not so fast. I texted our parents to let them know how upset You were still they texted me saying they would call us in sick today so you could stay home with me."

Stiles smiled up at my face.

"Your amazing." I said as he grabbed my hands and played with my fingers.

" I need To check in on my sister, see if she saw anything she wasn't supposed to see last night." I said pulling my hand away.

He nodded rolling back over into my bed.

"I'll just wait here."

I laughed going out of my room and into Lydia's.

"Lyd?" I questioned knocking on the door.

"Come in boo boo bear." She said rolling to lay flat on her back so her feet hung off the bed.

"So it looks like you took your meds already... That's um good." I smiled sitting down.
"Stiles and I are home if you need anything." I brushed my hand through her hair.

"What the hell is a Stiles." She said leaning her head back into my lap.

"My boyfriend. But are you ok sweetie? Can I get you anything?"

"No I feel fantastic." She said raising her hands in the air.

"Did you see anything last night?"
I questioned trying to see if she knew anything.

"I saw.... A mountain lion."

"Are you just saying that because that's what I said I saw or are you saying that because it's what you saw?"
I questioned.

"A mountain lion." She repeated in a heavy daze. I rolled my eyes grabbing her favorite stuffed giraffe George that Jackson had gotten her a little while back.

"What is this?" I questioned.

"That's George..." Good she is all here.

"George the mountain lion." Lydia continued.

I smacked my head.

Lydia's phone lit up on the counter and as I tried to unlock it a video of the alpha popped up.

Running into my room with the phone I showed it to Stiles. He completley freaked and called Scott.

Scott's phone was ironically enough turned off.

"Send it to yourself and then delete it Brooke." Stiles said handing me the phone.

"Ok here we go." I said holding my finger over the delete button.

"It's better she didn't know about this stuff yet anyways." Stiles said insuring me.

I nodded feeling extreamly guilty at the fact that I was about to delete the only thing that might have shown my sisters sanity.

"What If she goes crazy, what if she never gets better and has to stay on those crazy pills forever?" I said looking at Stiles.

"You don't think she'll go even crazier staying up all night fearing for her safety?" Stiles questioned me.

"Fine." I said sending and deleting the video.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys like this!!!!
Let me know what you guys think!
Vote read and comment
Thank you all for your support!
-XoXo