Deleted Scenes

These were one shots I started but never really got around to doing them. Anybody is free to grab one and continue it; but if you do please do tell me. I wanna see what others would've made done with it ^~^
______

Took It Too Far (Lories)

Shaking the hand that was in front of her the pink haired girl smiled politely. "I'm really grateful for letting me interview you Aries, I know you must be busy." a purple haired girl smiled apologetically. "Its really no problem, I'm more than happy to help." the said girl shook her head.

"If its ok with you should we start now?" asked Kagura, a good friend of Aries, grabbing her notebook that had been by her side. With a nod Aries sat up straighter. Turning on the recorder Kagura elegantly crossed her legs and started to speak.

"Last year you opened a new business, how is it going?" asked the dark haired girl reading the first question on her notebook. "I did, I dare say it has been going really good so far. Costumers have been coming from all over the world to see the results of our work." Aries spoke softly but firmly.

In the past she had been really shy, wouldn't speak up for herself if her life deepened on it. But then someone came along and helped her. Her self-confidence had a major boost up and she now spoke up for herself. She still was polite and all, just now a little more bold.

The interview had been going smoothly.
-
New Path (Rogura)

Rogue POV

I hate it. I hate how happy she is with him. I hate how they fit each other perfectly. I hate how happy both look when they are together. But what I hate the most is how hateful I am. I should feel happy. Happy that she has found someone like him.

Someone who could light up the whole world with just a laugh. Someone who always thinks positive. Someone who makes everyone happy and is full of happiness and energy. Someone who is the opposite of me. I, unlike him, I am darkness. I am negative, boring, emo and make everyone uncomfortable.

I admit I am jealous of their relationship. The 3 of us have always been best friends. Since we were little. Sting Eucliffe, Yukino Agria and me, Rogue Cheney. We have always been together. When we were little Sting and I found each other after our dragons had left us. A few years later we found Yukino alone in a tree unconscious.

After we took her to our house we put her in a bed. A few hours later she had woken up screaming "Sorano please don't leave me!". I remember that she had tears in her eyes. After we explained what happen and where we had found her she started to cry again.

Sting comforted her while I just watch unable to do anything. I wasn't and still am not the person who comforts people. I watched as years pass and even though the 3 of us were close I always knew they were closer. And I could also tell how much Sting loved her.

Me, being the selfish bastard I couldn't help but fall for her too. I wanted to let Sting have her because he deserved something happy in his life. But no I couldn't even do that much. Instead I took a liking in her bright personality.

"Aren't you gonna congratulate your best friends for getting together?" the voice of
-

Finding You (Kinabra)
(Ok you might notice this one is really different from the rest. In style of writing, grammar and even thinking. The reason was because this one was one of the earlier ones. I think this one was one of the first 3 I ever started so excuse it)

Cobra's POV

Finally after 7 long years I am free. The first thing I am going to do is look if for precious friend Cerbelious. (A/N I am so sorry. I don't really know how to spell the name. Please comment if is right or wrong. And if is wrong please tell me how to spell it). All the voices, coming to my head from millions of directions.