Sleepover Part 2 (Stingyu)

Remember when I said I was going to make a part 2. Here it is. In here I will try to make the other ships happen. I hope you like it GraceTheShipper111.

💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐

3rd person POV

Inside a apartment of Lucy Heartfillia, a normal sleepover is taking place. Well as normal as a sleepover can get to be perfectly honest.

"And the couple is....."

 "Miraxus!" 

Everyone cheered in delight that they were not the ones chosen by the bottle. "What the fuck! Is this thing cursed or some shit!" screamed Mira as she picked up the bottle and started to check it. "I am pretty sure is not cursed. It just wanted to be. It must be destiny!" Erza dramatically enjoining seeing Mira's shocked face.

"Don't get to cocky you stupid red head." Mira hissed while glaring at Erza who smirked and rolled her eyes at that not taking her words seriously. "Mira I have a closet in here. It can fit 2 people inside." Lucy pointed at the small closet that was at the end of the hallway. 

"How do you know it can fit 2 people. Have you try it with someone?" Mira immediatelly took to opportunity with a mischievous smile. 

"Of course not!"

"Don't try to get of topic! You have to go in there, or are you scared?" challenge Erza, her lips pulling up into a challenging smirk as the words pushed past her mouth. "Me? Scared? You only wish." Mira scoffed with a dangerous laugh as she stood up and walked towards the closet. 

Without a sign of hesitation she dragged her destined partner and slammed the door shut, The sound was so firm and shocking everyone just stared at it fwordlessly for a few seconds. Well that was until a little someone decided to corrupt the silence.

With locking the door of course. 

And that person was no other than Wendy Marvell. They all just st her with wide eyes. "What?" asked Wendy innocently, tilting her head, "She pushed me". This reponse got a roll of eyes from most, if not all of them. After this some people walked over to Mira's bag and touched it, curious as to what was inside.

But as soon as their skins even came in contact witht the bag it immdieatelly reacted with a zap towards anybody reaching out towards it.

"Ouch!" 

"What the hell did that demon do! Put a barrier around that thing?!" Gray scowled as he held his hand against his chest, hand pulsing in pain. "Its not a barrier. Its one of the things Laxus put around Magnolia on the day of the Fantasia parade. Only this are more smaller and invisible but they still have the same amount of power. They are all around the bag." Erza murmur as she looked at the bag.

"Why would she do that?" ask edJellal looking at them. All the Fairy Tail wizards sweatdrop. 

"Reasons." that's all they could really explain it as. 

"Whatever, what do we do now?" asked Kagura looking around Lucy's apartment, searching for something to do in the boring place. "How about we play monopoly or something?" suggested Erza holding some games on her hand. Having nothing else to do all they could do was shrug and just hopr for the best.

Timeskip 7 minutes later

Juvia's POV

When we were in the middle of finishing the game we heard a loud 

*crash*

We went to look at what it was and saw Mira in the middle of a broken door and the closet smiling innocently at us. "Why did you do that?" screamed love rival at Mira, shock evident on her featured. "I knocked the door and you didn't open so I just did it myself." explained Mira as she walked over and grabbed her bag.