Dangerous (Gruvia)

So hi guys. I'm sorry I haven't been updating. So I changed it what I am putting on hold. This book will be the only one I will continue right now because I really have no ideas for the others. If anyone is willing to help I would be really thankful. Anyway let go on with the one-shot shall we!?? By the way this has a lot to do with killing so if you feel uncomfortable don't processed.

🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫🔪🔫

3rd person POV

The bright moon shine up in the sky making the dark blue sky look majestic with its small white dots. The city was always busy, people rushing to get somewhere. Nobody had time to really hear and see what was really going. Maybe that's how people miss the cries for help inside a dark alley.

"Babe, I think that's enough" a sweet voice giggled as it put a reassuring hand on top of the other person's shoulder. The victim was drowned in its own dark red blood, pale and cold. "But I was just starting to have fun" the other person chuckled, yet still stood up and kicked the cold body away.

"Don't worry I saw someone interesting yesterday. He might put up a good fight" she smirked grabbing the hand of her partner. "Really? That's good, lately they been really boring" complained the dark haired man as both got out of the alley and entered a black car. Driving off they left the victim in plain sight, yet to be discovered by other people.
_______

Giggling the dark-blue haired girl wrapped her arms around her partner's neck. "Come on, admit it. It was fun" she laughed softly. With a sigh he shook his head. "It could have been better. He was no better than the last one" he scoff with a frustrated sigh. "Not everyone can make up a good fight" she rolled her dark blue eyes.

"You know what? You can take the next one" he smirked knowing how much his girlfriend liked it when she took control. Immediately gasping in surprised she wrapped arms around him and gave him a fast peck on the lips. "Finally!! I been waiting" she squealed giving him a big smile. With a chuckle he continue walked, holding her smaller hand tightly with his.

"So I been wondering, did you get the job" he ask swinging their intertwined hands back and forwards. Nodding the blue haired girl hummed in delight thinking of her job. "Yeah I did. I'm really happy because now we both have more time for each other and still have enough money for us to waste" humming a random tune she keep walking.

She had always wanted to be a songwriter and she was really thankful she could actually live her dream now. Her life was perfect even if when she had been younger she hadn't actually imagine it like this. But there was nothing in her life she would want to change.

"I told everyone we were going to have a party this Friday. So be ready" he casually announced to her as they keep walking around the mall, occasionally buying useless things they will probably only use once in their life. "We're still going out on tomorrow right" she asked with a frown. They had plans for the next day and she would hate if they were to be canceled.

"Of course" his response was immediate. With a slight smirk she nodded "Good". She had already started a plan in her head and nothing could go wrong with it. If something did, well let's say nobody would rather have found out.
_______

"Can you go any faster" she screamed, frustrated with the boy next to her. "I'm trying" he huffed rolling his eyes. Currently their friends were all gather around them as they screamed encouragements to each other. They had bought this new game they had wanted to try out. "Come on, you're so close" yelled a red-head as she shook the boy in front of her.

"I swear if you lose you will be sleeping of the couch tonight" swear the white-haired girl. Both girls were really competitive when it came to anything really. "Aaaannnndddd Laxus wins" hollered a salmon-haired boy with a wide toothy grin. "In your face" sass the white-haired beauty smirking at her scarlet haired friend who just rolled her eyes.