The Job (Miraxus)

This story was requested by @Dragonlover126.  In this story there is going to have Miraxus of course and a little bit of Bixanna and Elfgreen. Sorry i couldn't do this before. I was busy working on my other stories. Hope you like it. snowleopard1204 she really helped me a lot on this one. Thanks so much for helping me.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈👿👿😈😈⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡

Mira's POV

Its been a really long day and also boring. I have just been working and watching the people from fairy tail. *sigh*. "Hey mira-nee what is it. Is something wrong" ask lisanna as she leaned towards me giving me a sweet smile. I returned the smile "Nothing is wrong. I am just kind of bored". "In that case how about we do a mission with Elf-nee. Its been a while since we done one" she suggested.

Hmm. That actually sounds like a good idea. I quickly agreed and told her that i was going to tell Kinana i was taking a day off. When I told Kinana she just nodded and continued working. "What did Elfman say" I ask lisanna as I approached her. "He said 'missions are manly. A man should go to protect his sisters'." said lisanna trying to mimick Elfman. I just laughed and assumed he agreed.

"How about we do an S-class mission" I suggested as a looked at her. "Sure. Its been a while" she said as she started to climb the stairs. Elfman was quickly by lisanna's side as they looked for a perfect job while I started to climb​ the stairs myself. Once I was there I saw that Laxus and the Thunder Legion Tribe were also there. "Hi laxus, Bixslow, Evergreen and Freed" I said to them as I give them a sweet smile.

"Elfman, Lisanna have you found a job yet" I ask Lisanna as I face her. "Not yet" she said as she looked at the request board. "Wait, I just found a perfect one" she said as she reached for the paper only to find another hand grabbing the same paper. She quickly looked who's hand was it. It turned out to be her crush also know as Bickslow. OMG she is blushing. I so ship Bixanna 👌😍.

"Umm. Excuse me but we grabbed this job first" said Evergreen as she snatched the paper from both of them. "Actually it was my sister who grabbed first" said Elman as he snatched the paper from Evergreen. "No, it was us" she said as she took the paper back.

"No, it was us"

"It was us"

"Actually it was us"

"No, its wasn't"

It keep going from Evergreen to Elman to Bixslow to Lisanna. It keep going for a good 10 minutes. When I finally got tired I decide it to speak up. To my surprise so did a certain Lightning Dragon slayer. "How about we just do the job together" both me and Laxus said at the same time. I blushed a little but not enough for them to see. All of them just shrugged it off and we decide it to meet at this spot in 1 hour

Timeskip 1 hour later.

3rd person POV

Both groups meet at the same spot they were earlier and took off. When they arrived at the clients house they asked what was the problem. "There has been a really powerful wizard coming here every night to steal things and young ladies from the city" said the client in distress. "Don't worry we will get the person and we will bring back everything he stole. Including the young ladies" said freed with a serious face.

"Thank you very much" the client said as he covered his face into his hands. "Your welcome" said mira giving the client a soft smile before leaving with the others that were already out of the house.

"How about we stay in a hotel for tonight and see if the mysterious wizard comes tonight" suggested Lisanna as she started to look for hotels. "That's a good idea" said bixslow as he spotted a hotel not far from them. The others just nodded and walk that way.