Kids Part 2

So here is the part 2 everyone. I hope you all like the first part. Oh and I made so adjustments to the first part. I actually just changed the kids age. BOTH TWINS ARE 13 NOW. That's all. Anyway back with the story. Oh and _nek0_ helped me out in an idea for this. Thank you ^~^.

😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐💎😐 💎😐💎

(Just in case you forgot.)

Nalu's kids : Exceeds

*Layla          *Rose
*Nashi         *Star
*Luke          *Flame

Gruvia's kids

*Frost
*Krystal
*Storm    

3rd person POV

"Mom, how would you feel if your best friend suddenly hates you." Layla ask out of the blue as she look at her mom. "I don't know why?" Lucy ask as she wiped away the tears that escaped her daughter's eyes.

"Because that's happening to me."

______

"Ugh. I hate this. Why did we had to open our big mouths?" mumbled Nashi, crossing her arms and glaring at the ground for no particular reason. "I don't know. I feel horrible. Ugh. I feel like trash." Krystal murmur with a big, loud sighed.

"I hate my life. Why did I even suggested to come here?" sulked Luke as he played with Flame's tail. "Am I the only one that isn't blaming himself. I hate you all. My precious sleep has been ruined!" Storm stomped his feet as he went back to his room.

"Dad what did Frost said?" asked Krystal, completely ignoring her brother's previous comment. "He said he needs space." sighed Gray as he ran a hand through his raven hair. "When is mom coming home?" asked Krystal changing the​ topic.

"I don't know. Maybe in an hour or so...." mumbled Gray loud enough for everyone to hear. "Ok. The 4 of us need to talk." Krystal said standing up and grabbing the twin's hands.

Dragging them upstairs Krystal stopped in front of a dark blue door. Knocking it 2 times then stopping to knock 1 more time and last 3 times. Suddenly the door flew open. Storm looked at her in the eye and nodded like he already knew what she was going to say. The 3 of them entered the room and sat down in the bed.

"We need to fix this." Nashi spoke up, sitting next to Storm. "Why me? I didn't do anything. I was asleep through the whole thing." Storm scowled glaring at his bed. He in the middle of his bed, legs crossed in an x. Krystal sighed and looked at her brother directly in the eye.

"Come on. Would you rather deal with that new more-of-an-asshole-Frost or with the less-of-an-asshole-Frost?" exclaimed Krystal as she nudged him. Strom stayed quiet for a minute before letting out an annoyed groan.

"Ugh. I guess the old Frost was more tolerable." he grumbled with a scowl attached to his lips. "Exactly, and the 3 of us have to help. We started this." Luke pointed at the 2 girls and himself. "Yeah..." Nashi as she threw herself backwards landing on the soft bed.

"So what's our plan?" Storm looked at his side where Nashi was for a second before directing his gaze to his twin who was giving him a smirk that said 'I know everything.'. Storm glared at her ignoring the way his cheeks felt a little bit more warmer than before.

Luke who had seen this ignored this because they really did not have the time to be like this. "Annnyyywwwaayyyssss. We need a plan and fast." Luke said making the word 'anyways' stretch out. "Yeah, what should we do? Frost cannot be like this and Layla is probably hurt or something." mumbled Nashi lifted her head.