Important

Everyone I am so so sorry. I know I got my 100 followers just a few days ago. And I really do appreciate Jasmina200416 for being my 100 follower. So if you read this thank you. For all of my reader's and all of my followers. You don't know how much all the follows, votes and comments mean to me.

The comments inspires me to keep getting better at writing. The votes let me know that you enjoy reading my stories and the follows. The follows are even better. They let me know you enjoy what I do or what I write. They are the reason that keeps me going even when I have no ideas.

All of that lets me know how even if I am not really in Wattpad that much or even if I am not updating people are still with me and still support me. The next followers are one of the ones I appreciate the most. They stuck with me even in the hardest parts.

snowleopard1204 she helped me in so much I cannot even say it in words. She was also my editor in my new ones I haven't published. She gave me ideas for some much things.

Wendy-SkyonPrincess12 she was one of my first few friends who actually was there for me. I am really sad that we don't talk that much anymore, but I still appreciate her.

Walkerishly she was one of the first awesome writers that actually infire me to start writing. I got infire to writing because her books were awesome. (Totally should check out her books)

MalisaMisa she helped me in getting ideas. Sometimes I had no ideas I thought I didn't have a brain. So she help me.

Leila_0404 I just meet her a few days ago, but even if that is true. She helped me realise how much hate there is on this world. How much bullying hurts. How much you should love yourself and how much betrayal hurts. The pain is awful sometimes you just want to die in order not to feel it anymore. Please don't ever give up. No matter what happens it will always get better.

I cannot put anymore because if I don't stop now I will not stop. So for being such awesome readers and followers I have made a gift that I hope it makes you happy. I will try to finish this as soon as possible. The gift is that I will update all of my books.

And for people wondering about @Fairytailzervis after so many hours of arguing she finally decided that because this is a special thing she will un-on-hold Lucy and Wendy. By the way the next one talking is @Fairytailzervis.

Hi everyone I am so sorry for the book. And just so you know. I haven't been that lazy for all of these months. I actually have already written 3 chapters of Lucy and Wendy. We have come to the decision that we will update all of the books by this week. So look forward everyone. Thank you so much for the votes, comments and adding it to your list. I appreciate it a lot. Thanks. Bye

So yeah. I really do appreciate the 2k views on Bands in school. And the 1k view on this story. Thank you so much. Everyone that all I have to say. Thank you soo soo much. Bye. Have a good day or night.