Kids (Nalu's and Gruvia's kid)

So hi everyone. Its been a long time since I updated. I am really sorry. As you noticed I updated. I will update if I have an idea Anyway sorry for the long wait. Enjoy reading my one-shot.

💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕

(Everyone is already married and have kids. They do have technology)

3rd person POV

Lucy was in the kitchen making breakfast. It was only 8 AM when Lucy heard a loud *Crash*. "Ugh. They cannot be serious. It's only 8 AM and they are already fighting" Lucy mumbled angrily. She quickly finish making breakfast and went upstairs. "Hey that's not fair. You cannot use Aries for hiding. Its cheating" complained a little blond haired boy. "Well you summoned Aquarius and almost drown me" said a small salmon haired girl.

"Would you shut up. I am doing something more important than your life" another blond haired girl said. "Dad look Layla is being mean" Luke said pointing at Layla who was reading. "Uh-hu. I finally got you" Natsu said launching at Nashi. "You thought" Nashi said with laugh getting out of the way. "I need peace. Ugh" Layla complained as she summon Loke.

"I see you are as beautiful as ever Layla" complemented Loki as soon as he came. "Yeah, yeah whatever. Could you knock them out for a few hours. I need peace and they are sooo annoying" Layla said pointing at her sister, brother and dad. "Sure" Loki said and join the fight. Before anything else could happen Lucy interrupted. "Stop what your doing this instant" Lucy screamed at everyone.

Nashi, Luke, Loki and Natsu immediately stop. "Natsu I told you not to fight with the kids. You are an adult and they are just 13" Lucy glared at her husband. "We were not fighting. We were just playing" Natsu disagreed. "With magic" ask Lucy. "She got you there" whispered Luke with a smirk.

"Damm" mumbled Nashi. "Um...ok you got me. But they started" Natsu said pointing at Layla who just turned the page of her book. "Layla is reading" Lucy said giving her daughter a quick look. "Dad just give up. You cannot win against mom" Nashi said shaking her head in disappointment. "Shut up" mumbled Natsu angrily.

"And why in the world were you fighting with your dad. I told you not to pick fights" Lucy said turning to her kids. Luke stepped in and cleared his throat. "Mom dad made us do it. He threaten us and said he wanted to fight or else. Please believe us" Luke said dramatically falling to his knees. "Say whatt" Natsu said and his eyes widen with the next words Nashi said.

"Mom Luke is saying the truth. Dad was making us do that. Please help us" Nashi agreed with her twin and shed dramatic tears. "Stop lying. I did not say or did any of that" Natsu quickly said. Luke and Nashi turned to look at their father and threw an icy glare are him. "Layla is any of this true" Lucy asked her eldest daughter. "Sure if they say so" Layla said not even knowing what her mom had asked.

"Natsu" Lucy murmur dangerously turning to Natsu. "Dad RUN" screamed the twins. "Shut up. I already know that" Natsu screamed as he flee from the room. Lucy quickly chased him. "You know its not good lying" Loki said as he sat on Luke's bed. "Its not like you haven't done that" mumbled Layla. "Whatever. So lets play something that doesn't involve fighting" Nashi said next to Loki. 

"What could we play. Hey Layla, Nashi how about we scape and go to aunt Juvia's house. I do want to test my skills against that popsicle​" Luke said with a big grin. "Is it ok to scape Loki" ask Layla putting down her book. "Sure as long as you come back before Lucy is here" Loki approved. "Ok. Lets go" Nashi said jumping out of the window.

"Coming. Lets me just grab Flame, Star and Rose" Luke said walking towards the 3 little exceeds. "Hurry up. I'm going already" Layla said standing up and following Nashi. "Ok. Rose, Flame, Star wake up. We are going somewhere" Luke said shaking the 3 exceeds. "Leave me alone you annoying human" grumbled Flame sleepily.