Rivals (Jerza)

This story was requested by @Kharly. I don't really know if you asked for Jerza and Nalu together or separated. I will make a Jerza and a Nalu one-shot. Separated. I hope you like this one-shot. I will try to update the Nalu soon

🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰🌟🍰

Jellal's POV

Here we come again. Another painful school year. *sigh*. Well, at least I get to be with my long life rival. Hey, everyone my name is Jellal Fernandez. I am 17 years old. I have azure blue hair and brown eyes. I have 2 older brothers. Well, more like 1 older brother and a twin. He is older by a few seconds.

His name is Mystogan. He is the opposite of me. He is shy, quiet and doesn't get in trouble. While me, I am always the loud one. I always try to get attention and somehow always get in trouble. Siegrain is the oldest. He is the one that is always trying to act mature. He is not shy at all, but doesn't go looking for attention either. I don't know how but all of us always have high grades.

Then there is the 2nd most important person in my life. Erza Scarlet, my long life rival. We are more like best friendemies. We always competing against each other. Everything is a competition for us. From who gets the highest score in tests to who comes to the house first. Good thing we live next to each other. That way we see one of us will not cheat.

Here she comes. "Hey Scarlet" I yelled as she comes out of her house "I was outside first so I get this point" I said with a smirk. "Actually you were here just a second here before me. I don't know if it counts. The person who enters the school first gets 2 points" she said with a grin as she took off. Cheater!! I quickly catch up to her. Erza was running slow. She stopped all of the sudden that I bump into her.

"Why did you stop" I ask as I rubbed my head. "Look" she whispered excitedly. I turned my head and saw something shocking. "When did this happen" I whispered back as I pointed at the scene. Wendy a little girl I consider my little sister and Romeo someone who Natsu considers a little brother. They were sitting in a bench.

Not just sitting he was kissing her. I was to shocked to even noticed that the guys and girls were beside me.

"What the heck" screamed Gray as he pointed at the two of them.

"Finally. Rowen happen"

"Can someone please explain what happen here" 

"Good job, Romeo"

"I am speechless" I said after everyone started to talk. "Yet you are still talking" Erza said. "Its a gift" I said smoothly after recovering. "Its a drag" Erza said rolling her eyes. I only chuckle. All of us didn't notice Wendy and Romeo coming to us hand in hand. "Um guys what are you doing" ask Romeo as he gave Natsu a weird look. Natsu was laughing at nothing. What an idiot.

All of us started to talk again to Romeo and Wendy.

"Are you 2 finally dating"

"OMG finally all of my work paid off"

"You better treat her right or else"

"You 2 are so cute together"

"Good job Romeo. You finally had the guts to ask her out"

(The person who can guess who said what will receive -100,000,000 dollars and I will also write a one-shot dedicated to that person)

After 10 minutes all of us quiet down. Natsu and Lucy started to walk towards school. Gray and Juvia went directly to the park of the school. Probably ditching 1st period, again. Mira and Laxus walked to the direction of the school too. Erza and I decided it to forget about the competition and just walk. "Lets see who has the highest score this year" said Erza as she look at the scores.