Sleepover (stingyu)

Requested by GraceTheShipper111. The main ship will be Stingyu. Other minor ships will be Rogura, Nalu, Gruvia and Jerza. I might add Rowen, Miraxus and other ships, but I might not. Thanks for requesting GraceTheShipper111.

(Edited)

💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐💡⭐

3rd person POV

In a far far away land, ok lets be real, it was not that far away. It was just in city of Crocus, in the Sabertooth guild. A girl sat in a chair bored out of her mind having nothing to do. That is, until a boy also know as the guild master of Sabertooth came to her.

"Hey Yuki what are you doing?" Sting casually putting an arm around her neck. This of course surprised her a little. Somehow after the GMG and the eclipse fiasco she and Sting had gotten more closer.

"Nothing really. Im just so bored I will literally do anything." said Yukino with a sigh. "Well if you don't have anything to do, want to go to the Fairy Tail guild with me?" asked Sting with a grin. "Sure, but why are you asking me and not Rogue. Isn't he you best friend?" ask Yukino looking at Rogue.

Suddenly Sting frowned. "He is my best friend but you are my best friend too you know. Rogue is more like a brother. And for the other question I asked you because you were the first one to come to my mind. I was going to ask Rogue but then I heard that he had a date with his girlfriend." Sting chuckled, an amused twinkle shined in his blue eyes.

Rogue who clearly heard this shouted across the guild. "Just because I'm taking Kagura to eat lunch doesn't mean she is my girlfriend!". "Right. Well I remember that one time you took her to dinner, another day you took her to a fair and now you are taking her to lunch. How is she not your girlfriend!" the blonde shouted across the guild.

Rogue was flustered a little by the accusation Sting was putting on him. "Whatever." he sighed under his breath knowing there was no point trying to argue with Sting. With that he got out of the guild. Sting took no notice of that of course. He had all of his attention on Yukino.

"So what was your answer again?" asked Sting, a childish grin on his face. "Don't you remember what I told you like 2 minutes ago?" ask Yukino sweatdropring. "Let me remember," murmured Sting trying to remember his friend's answer.

"Nope!" answered Sting with a grin after trying to remember but all he got was a white dot. "I said yes!" Yukino answered Sting question again. "Great. How about we meet here again in I don't know, 2 hours?" ask Sting looking at Yukino for conformation. "Sure, see you in 2 hours." Yukino nodded before getting out of the Sabertooth guild.

Time skip. 2 hours later

"Hi Sting!" Yukino waved entering the guild. "Hi Yuki. Ready to go?" ask sting getting up from his seat. "Mhmm." hummed Yukino with a nod. "Then lets go!" exclaimed Sting taking her hand in to his and walking out of the guild with her. Yukino notice this but said nothing.

"So who did you put in charge of the guild?" asked Yukino trying to start a conversation. "Lector!" exclaimed Sting cheerfully, a smile decorating his features. "You put a cat in charge of the guil" screamed Yukino in concern for both the guild and the cat.

"Lector can handle the guild pretty well." Sting defended his cat. "Its not how he handles the guild I'm most worried about. Its how Lector will take advantage of it." sighed Yukino under her breath. Sting quickly caught what she said and just laughed, "Don't worry Yuki, Lector can handle the guild and himself?".

In the Sabertooth guild.

"Everyone now that Sting is gone I am in charge!" grinned Lector in a creepy way. "Now bow to almighty Lector!" cried Lector in a dramatic way. "This is no use. I need to be more dramatic." said Lector looking at himself at the mirror.